The Ex-Villa Player thread - Keeping tabs on old Villans

Moneill

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watching highlights of Watford yesterday and saw Jonathon Hogg playing and he looked like he had a tidy game, nearly scored as well.

always felt he could have done a job as a squad player for us if held longer

Yesterday saw Harry Forrester for Brentford. Took me about five minutes to realise the opposition goalie was David James. Daughter and son amused that here was finally a player older than me...

Glad I didn't go to that game in the end. Once I heard there was a chance the pitch would be waterlogged, I decided to stay away from London a little longer. Will go and have a look in the next few weeks though. Support your local team and all that.

Glad I didn't go to that game in the end. Once I heard there was a chance the pitch would be waterlogged, I decided to stay away from London a little longer. Will go and have a look in the next few weeks though. Support your local team and all that.

Where are you?

• 2 weeks later...

John Carew: "If I had time I would love to play for free for Villa. Aston Villa is my club, and I still have a very good relationship with the club and the fans. I try to communicate with them and keep in touch, but there’s probably a number of practical obstacles in the way of a free transfer back to Villa."

Nice to read, always liked Carew

Edited by Paddywhack

This is it. The big year. Back at the tail end of 2010 one bold VT'er claimed this once in a generation player will play for England within 3 years. Well, this is the hour... cometh the man?sm_1346096262_0.jpg

Playing for Cheltenham Saracens these days haha

Â