Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

This will be a huge blow to him.. I'd like to think Vlaar could offer him support but Vlaar was 24/25 when he did his knee, he was close to the finished article so it was just a case of getting back to fitness. Gardner is 20, he's already missed one year of development to miss another will affect his overall skill a lot. I hope for his sake that he is like his brother and gets to his best late so he still has a chance at the highest level, but he has a mountain to climb now.

Just read the news. Feel awful for the kid. I expected to see more of him this season, too. The squad is still so thin, that if one or two key players go down, we're well and truly f*cked.

Randy, how about some of that billion?

I think this is him done and dusted with top flight football.

Two serious injuries now. Plus he has looked pretty shit anyway I also think he is done

He has missed two years of development. The kid will be left behind.

I think this is him done and dusted with top flight football.

Two serious injuries now. Plus he has looked pretty shit anyway I also think he is done

I know what you're saying about this being his second serious injury but hopefully age is on his side.

Gutted.

In a weird sort of way - the fact that he hadn't shown much at first team level -led me to believe we hadn't seen the real Gary Gardner yet - so I hoped he would shine this season.

Gotta be a question mark about whether he can come back from this - as this level - 2 major injuries in 3 years - gotta be 50/50

Best of Luck Fella....

Yeah same for me really.

Â