Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

On 06/06/2019 at 13:33, bobzy said:

Why does anybody care who he supports?

He had a lot of promise and, ultimately, I think injuries have cost him.  Hope he continues to have a successful personal career, whilst the club he's gone to get utterly shafted.

I used to believe that those injuries cost him but even when he wasn't injured and playing for us he was **** shit. 

15 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

I used to believe that those injuries cost him but even when he wasn't injured and playing for us he was **** shit. 

Another example of players being better the less they play. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Another example of players being better the less they play. 

I reckon in the case of GG it was the fact he was scouted by real Madrid that made us think wow he must be good if it wasn't for those injuries

I know he had 2 ACL injuries when he was young but I still remember that game against Newcastle under mcleish he came on and was dreadful, i remember seeing Moore, Davis, cahill and even Delfouneso play for us as kids and thinking they would go on to be good players

Every time I saw Gardner play I couldn't see why he was so highly rated

Enjoy your career at that scab hole Gary. 

This mook's biggest Villa highlight was a picture of him on loan at **** Barnsely laughing at his gimp brother in a sister shagger shirt. Says it all. 

22 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I’m going to go against the grain and say whenever I saw him last season for Birmingham City, he was the best player on the pitch.

Come on mate, even a lot of small heath fans think he's between shit and average. 

On 07/06/2019 at 18:20, sir_gary_cahill said:

I’ll always remember for the goal and celebration against Birmingham City in 2016, it was a great header, probably the best header I’ve ever seen, I’m going to watch it on  YouTube now

confused trailer park boys GIF

Edited by kurtsimonw
  • Like 4

• 4 years later...
25 minutes ago, useless said:

Out of contract in the summer, will be interesting to see what happens

It really won’t .

Although a teensy bit more interesting than fanboying over Gresford 😂

Landed on page 114 from September 2015 with quotes from tactics tim stating he is delighted that Gary has signed “for the football club he loves” and that he is the future of the club….

it’s safe to say I’m glad things panned our rather differently 😝

Â