Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

3 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Loving the cig on his shoulder. I know it was early 90s but doesn't look great for PR purposes...

Edited by Mic09

56 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Probably club's best PR of the season 😂

Bring your fag ash covered kids to watch Blues! Guaranteed to be miserable! Come for the 0-4 home drubbing, stay for the pitch invasions and possible violence! 

Gotta be honest, I don't give a shit.

I do remember listening to a podcast with him, maybe 4/5 years ago, where he talks about his love for Villa, but honestly, he's a shitty little midfielder, I don't care.

11 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

D8U6Np9UIAALRVI?format=jpg&name=4096x409

On 01/06/2019 at 21:27, Stevo985 said:

**** him. 

He’s a blue nose who has just spent a year on loan at blues and is going to sign for blues to join his blue nose word removed of a brother.

And he’s shit. 

That ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hope they all remember the excitement on his face when he scored that header against them....How could you muster such passion against a team you purport to support?

I wouldn't trust what he says, if he stood on a bunch of Bibles.

50 minutes ago, TRO said:

I hope they all remember the excitement on his face when he scored that header against them....How could you muster such passion against a team you purport to support?

I wouldn't trust what he says, if he stood on a bunch of Bibles.

I dunno, Lolley celebrated quite a bit i think when he belted in that 30 yarder against us at VP 

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

I dunno, Lolley celebrated quite a bit i think when he belted in that 30 yarder against us at VP 

He did but Gardner ran 90 yards or so into the away end 😂

22 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

True, but Lolley never claimed to be a Forest fan. 

Let the Blose fans lap up the shallow offerings from the Gardner's, whose words are more borne out of thickness rather than any malice I would assume.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

He did but Gardner ran 90 yards or so into the away end 😂

Maybe he wanted to share his moment of happiness with his blue friends?

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Pretty tame for your standards? 

I'm mellowing ;)

Also just saw this comment, you couldn't make it up, gfrom the twitter feed that pic above is on:

" Thank you Vile, you buy a 50% of any game player in Jota with the weakest shot in the Championship and in return (as well as £4 mill), we get one of the best players in the Championship.... GARY GARDNER "

Why does anybody care who he supports?

He had a lot of promise and, ultimately, I think injuries have cost him.  Hope he continues to have a successful personal career, whilst the club he's gone to get utterly shafted.

Â