Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

Kind of hilarious that he is trying to say he is a blues fan.

When Gardner scored against them last season, he celebrated like a madman, and when Barnsley scored against them, his face was priceless.

50 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

"The Solihull-born Blues fan" says the report in it I just read... who knew :)

He didn't, apparently.

The gardners are a pathetic pair of words removed who'll say whatever it takes for people to like them. Embarrassing.

Remember when he was linked with real Madrid? (that's not a joke he really was) 

I remember watching him under mcleish and he was rubbish, he played under lambert - was rubbish

Year after year kept getting contract extensions despite not playing for us as he was on loan to Barnsley or Coventry 

At least he got to he's natural level, playing with those creatures at small heath

Who was the 4 england players interviewed? Gardner, Wilshire and then maybe shelvey and a.n.other? (That palace kid spurs bought who was an asshole?)

If it wasn't for the knee injuries he'd probably still be a villa fan, took way too long to get some 1st team football under his belt and by the time he did he wasnt the talent he could have been 

If he stays injury free and plays a lot of football he could probably get a better move than them lot but that looks like a big if, 1 more bad injury and he'll never do much more 

Edit - and seeing that kit away from the shite peaky blinders promo, it's awful, no effort and just doesn't look right with the 2 blues, expect Cardiff to have something pretty similar too

Edited by villa4europe

On 31/05/2019 at 22:46, sidcow said:

How long before the confession comes out I wonder. 

blue man michael GIF

About 10 seconds beating his brothers record. 

11 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Good riddance!

He looks like one of those hostages who have guns pointed at them outside of the view and they're saying how great they are being treated.

• Haha 2

Brother Craig has always been "a childhood Villa, no Blues, no Sunderland, no Baggies, no I got it right with Blues fan."  Doesn't surprise me to see Gary doing the same nonsense.  

Â