Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

5 hours ago, Eastie said:

If we go up thheres no way he would be good enough for the next level - I don’t  personally think he’s that good at this level in a decent team - may look good in a pretty shit  team though .

On that note he should maybe join his brother then?

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Harry said:

For all his so called potential he has never done it at Villa and never will despite all the chances he has had. A good League 1 player at best

He's done well at Forest, Barnsley and going back a few years now Coventry at this level so he's certainly better than league one.

Won't happen for him here, he did o.k in SB's first few games last season (and got the bumper new contract) before reverting back to being average. We have better in that position now and he'll obviously want to play every week given the injuries he's had so can see a permanent to Barnsley if they stay up.

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

He's done well at Forest, Barnsley and going back a few years now Coventry at this level so he's certainly better than league one.

Won't happen for him here, he did o.k in SB's first few games last season (and got the bumper new contract) before reverting back to being average. We have better in that position now and he'll obviously want to play every week given the injuries he's had so can see a permanent to Barnsley if they stay up.

Looked ok then in teams who are struggling at this level but in a better team he looks average at best  -shame as when he was 18 I really thought he would go on to become a big player for us - injuries have left him the shadow of the player I hoped he would be .

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has looked good on loan in the Championship at a few clubs now. Maybe he is a player that cant handle playing for us especially as he is also a fan

I think the lower end of champ is probably his level.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Â