Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

Alongside Agbonlahor another very lucky "footballer" to be playing at this club. We are simply carrying him and a few others who offer next to nothing and that is why we are struggling.

Really hope Bruce can see this and gets rid, even if it's out of the squad if not away from the club.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2016 at 17:20, villa89 said:

Why do we keep giving new contracts to players we know aren't good enough? Baffling. 

Hauled off at halftime again I see. Is that 3 or 4 times this season that's happened to him? 

4 more years? As I said above baffling...

2 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

4 years?? :wacko:

Oh dear I thought it was too good to be true, with all the positives.

i guess we had to throw in a bit of normality to settle down the euphoria.

4 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Alongside Agbonlahor another very lucky "footballer" to be playing at this club. We are simply carrying him and a few others who offer next to nothing and that is why we are struggling.

Really hope Bruce can see this and gets rid, even if it's out of the squad if not away from the club.

We are not carrying them......they are instrumental in holding us back.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

Aside from the fact that Gabby has done a hell of alot more for this club then Gary Gardner. dont even have to be a defendet of Gabbys to see how pathetic,this claim is.

"Flabby" glasses everywhere.

3 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Joint worst player in the Championship along with Westwood.

And we wonder why the football isn't great. 

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Aside from the fact that Gabby has done a hell of alot more for this club then Gary Gardner. dont even have to be a defendet of Gabbys to see how pathetic,this claim is.

"Flabby" glasses everywhere.

Agbonlahor has had his years. We have rewarded him through that time. He is now offering nothing and has done for the last few years.

We owe both these players nothing and we are simply carrying them now.

Agbonlahor has had his years. We have rewarded him through that time. He is now offering nothing and has done for the last few years.

In Gabby's case.....what do you do with him?

The club is at the mercy of a legacy of shite......you just can't clear that in a few months.

Villa through and through apparently, so on that basis I should get a game, I'd  Have more of an impact on games that him and I'm 31 and overweight.

id bust a guy if I were playing for my club, Gardner plays like it's a 5 a side friendly, eurrggghhh just **** him off 

Edited by Jimzk5

10 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Villa through and through apparently, so on that basis I should get a game, I'd  Have more of an impact on games that him and I'm 31 and overweight.

AND talking non sensical shite for the sake of it.

It's all Flabbys fault innit mate?

You really should go down for a trial.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

AND talking non sensical shite for the sake of it.

It's all Flabbys fault innit mate?

You really should go down for a trial.

Eh? You missed out the part where I said Gardner plays every game as if it's a friendly, and if I'd put more effort in?

GG has been at this club for how long? I'm still yet to see him do anything of note. I was merely saying I should get a game and try harder than he does. 

5 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Eh? You missed out the part where I said Gardner plays every game as if it's a friendly, and if I'd put more effort in?

GG has been at this club for how long? I'm still yet to see him do anything of note. I was merely saying I should get a game and try harder than he does. 

My bad, the amount of times Gabby has been mentioned made me think I was in the Gabby thread!:huh:

Probably,mixed urs up with the others.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

My bad, the amount of times Gabby had been mentioned made me think I was in the Gabby thread!:huh:

No worries, I'll post something in the gabby thread so we can have a proper argument :D

39 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

id bust a guy if I were playing for my club, Gardner plays like it's a 5 a side friendly, eurrggghhh just **** him off 

leon.png

• Like 1

Â