Ticket Info

andykeenan

1,800 is just the lower tier once we sell that we get the upper as well.

:o

I cocked up there, although you can add 2/2 to your signiture because we have SOLD OUT. Can't believe we haven't taken the upper as well.

Not out fault then? I'm sure Everton fans will disagree when they point to the top tier on Saturday, when we sing 'shit support, empty seats' etc.

Well they can **** right off. If we have sold out, we've sold out. Well done Villans.

Not out fault then? I'm sure Everton fans will disagree when they point to the top tier on Saturday, when we sing 'shit support, empty seats' etc.

Well they can **** right off. If we have sold out, we've sold out. Well done Villans.

If that was a reply to my post I was referring to whoever it is at AVFC who decides on ticket allocations etc. If less people can get away tickets maybe they'll be more inclined to get home ones as well = more ££ for AVFC?

Dunno, just a thought.

Everton sure as hell won't sell out. Plus I've heard Merseyside police advised Everton to limit our allocation because of objects being thrown last season from the upper tier, I was up there and there were a fair few coins flying around during the goal celebrations/banter...You can only sell what's offered and we have.

This is another example of how football has gone mad. Everton have no chance of selling out and dont need the seats and we could possibly sell 2- 300 more. The result of this stupid agreement is Everton loose out financially (maybe £10 K) and we have unhappy fans. How can this suit anyone. And yes I know we do the same but its not a premier league law. All it states is that clubs must offer at least 50% of the away allocation on a sale and return basis. If they want to offer more they can.

Hmm, I have my ticket - but will they open up for payment on the gate? Surely that would make sense for everyone..

I don't think they are as Everton will probably be selling tickets to their fans for the bit in the upper tier we usually have...

This is another example of how football has gone mad. Everton have no chance of selling out and dont need the seats and we could possibly sell 2- 300 more. The result of this stupid agreement is Everton loose out financially (maybe £10 K) and we have unhappy fans. How can this suit anyone. And yes I know we do the same but its not a premier league law. All it states is that clubs must offer at least 50% of the away allocation on a sale and return basis. If they want to offer more they can.
Exactly. And it's been going on for ages.

For this game, I would have gone, tried to buy a ticket from our OS, but it has some flaws, and wouldn't let me. I tried 3 times from different computers, and the same error came up each time. I just gave up, eventually. Frustrated that the same thing happens now as was happening years ago.

8 years ago I researched this, (properly for once), speaking to various people, and it's still the same as it was then. http://goo.gl/tqi5H

You'd think now more than ever that Clubs would want to sell as many tickets as possible.

I think they just get so much money from the telly, and the hassle of the extra stewarding, pie stalls, and that, they just can't be bothered with customers, as people call us.

What led me to write that that linked article from 8 years ago - I was really, really hacked off. Now I'm just done with it. They won't change their ways, despite good people being in place. It's not the ticket office people, it's the people who make the decisions and choices that want their heads banging together.

Â