Barclays Premier League

Goodison Park, Everton

Initial Ticket Allocation - 1,840

Ticket Prices

£31 to £34 [adults]

£18.50 to £21 [over 65s]

£14.50 to £17 [under 16s]

Dates

Friday July 29th: On-sale to 2010/11 Season Card Holders who attended 5+ Away fixtures in the 2010/11 season*

Monday August 8th: On-sale to 2010/11 Season Card Holders who attended 3+ Away fixtures in the 2010/11 season*

Monday August 15th: On-sale to 2010/11 Season Card Holders who attended 1+ Away fixtures in the 2010/11 season*

Thursday August 25th: On-sale to 2010/11 Season Card Holders*

Thursday September 1st: On-sale to all supporters who attended an Away fixture in the 2010/11*

Monday September 8th: On-sale to all supporters who have Away Booking History*

*maximum one seat per booking

Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

Heads-up.

I rang for my Everton tickets yesterday afternoon. I would only go to Goodison if I got ‘Paddock’ tickets. I have sat in both Upper and Lower Bullins in previous years and i wasn’t very impressed (restricted views).

Anyhow the point I wanted to make is that there is limited Paddock tickets remaining (TO quoted 20 also). So get on the blower if you are contemplating this one.

PS – London Midland .com have some cheap train tickets going. £3 singles on fast trains for example.

Eh, I was in the Lower Bullins last year it wasnt that bad. Although I was only in row C. Thanks for the heads up though.

Looking forward to this one. Oh and as for the London midland train tickets, their half price thing ends at the end of Aug so isn't applicable to this I'm afraid!

• 4 weeks later...

a long shot but does anybody want to swap?

got 4 tickets - 3 in the lower bullens (cost £32 i think) and picked up another one for only £30 yesterday. I assume this is in another section (The Paddock??)

Anybody wish to swap a £30 ticket for a ticket in the Lower Bullens?

Obviously the difference in cost would be compensated via a couple of beers or whatever

a long shot but does anybody want to swap?

got 4 tickets - 3 in the lower bullens (cost £32 i think) and picked up another one for only £30 yesterday. I assume this is in another section (The Paddock??)

Anybody wish to swap a £30 ticket for a ticket in the Lower Bullens?

Obviously the difference in cost would be compensated via a couple of beers or whatever

Guy up top says the Paddock is a better seat than Lower Bullens. If someone could confirm, I'd be willing to swap my Lower Bullens if that is the case :) I presume you want 4 in the lower bullens so youre nearer your pals? Woulve thought the Paddock ticket wouldve been more expensive than a lower bullens though, not cheaper...?

Maybe it's a 'restricted view' Lower Bullens seat that is the cheaper ticket??

Good point actually - i am best off waiting for the additional ticket to come through so i can see where the seat is

if it is Lower Bullens (restricted) then that is sound as i assume its the same entrance as all the other tickets and we can just all stand together any way

Â