Barclays Fantasy League: VillaTalk Championship 11/12

GarethRDR

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how do you change formation?

For example, you'd drop a defender to the bench and bring on a midfielder. Voila, new position.

What formation has everyone gone for? How many Villa players?

I've got 4 Villa players, which could be a mistake!!

You're only allowed a maximum of 3 from each team aren't you??

Edit: Just seen that Given's still down as a Man.City keeper still! Think you may have to change that though when it's updated :(

What formation has everyone gone for? How many Villa players?

I've got 4 Villa players, which could be a mistake!!

You're only allowed a maximum of 3 from each team aren't you??

Edit: Just seen that Given's still down as a Man.City keeper still! Think you may have to change that though when it's updated :(

Yeah, Given is the 4th. Not sure if it'll let me keep him as I did it before the update or not. We shall see....

Given is a steal at 5mil. Bent is expensive but always gets goals so if you have the cash go for it. Think some bargains in our team but I rarely have more than 2 players from one team.

Won't let me join. :cry:

Click on 'my team' once youve saved it then on the right hand side you should see 'VillaTalk Championship'

If you cant then you are a loser and beyond all help! :)

edit - you've sorted it :hooray:

Yeah I mulled over Ba for a while. He's a good price. I just don't like having a barcode strip mess up my lovely team :) My midfield and defence are the poodles privates. Given in goal (as I suspect most have) and a strike force that I'm not convinced about yet.

I can't stop tinkering..

I used to be like that, and it is great fun, but ultimately you need to wait til the transfers all happen. Otherwise what happens is you have such a settled and well adjusted side that you then struggle to fit what is an obvious transfer into it without upsetting 3 or 4 others. Nightmare I tells ya, nightmare :)

Â