Photography?

trimandson

used to love the fez, takes me back, first pic on the royal mile looking towards the site of the former hostilery know as the blue blanket, certainly takes me back

Shame Moray House College no longer exists, I'm an honorary life member of their student unon ;)

certainly captures the street spirit of the fez there Peter

Thats some macro lens the japanese tourist is using to photograph the cobbles :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

Talking of boring you with my holiday snaps...........look what you made me do

Taken just after sunrise this morning, those bloody montgolfiers .................................

rocaballoons01au7.jpg

how are you supposed to take an early morning photo of France's second most religious site with those bloody things distracting you............?

Sorry folks but the holiday snaps are going to be coming for a while (just started looking at them properly now I'm actually back)

poethutkidli4.jpg

For some reason this works for me but something tells me it shouldn't (kids nowt to do with me btw, just some random French families son)

calvignacdy2.jpg

Apparently this place is called Calvignac (didn't actually go there, just stopped at the side of the road to take this)

And I think I'll leave it there for tonightdon't want to bore you all too much (in one go - plenty more to bore you with tomorrow)

Â