Brad Guzan

R.Bear

On 29/07/2016 at 12:05, rodders0223 said:

Thank **** for that. Thanks Brad for 8 years service. * Six months where you actually were good the rest of the time you looked like a complete fanny. **** off.

Sigh.

I hate football fans sometimes.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

On 01/08/2016 at 05:21, Hornso said:

Have no hostility towards Guzan, but he'd lost all his confidence and it was time to move on.

Yes it was best for all concerned that he moved on. He was one mistake or dodgy kick out from fans getting on his back and he would have known that and like a lot of players I don’t think he had the mental strength to play to his best under that pressure. There is nowhere to hide as a keeper.

I wish him luck. I think he did his best and cared.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Great save by Guzan in Boro-Sunderland game.

Too bad he gifted Sunderland their first goal and gave them a way back into the game when they were running out of ideas. At least we know he's still shite.

14 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Too bad he gifted Sunderland their first goal and gave them a way back into the game when they were running out of ideas. At least we know he's still shite.

Professional commentators said the first goal wasn't his fault, and did well just stop it. All about opinions.

The one later on was poor though, lucky to go for a corner.

Error for the goal but aside from that I thought he played well, brilliant save from Van Arnholt, like 12/13 all again. His kicking was pretty good aswell.

I've always felt he just needed a fresh start and just got bogged down by losing every week with us. He'll do o.k at Boro.

• Like 1

Â