Brad Guzan

R.Bear

21 hours ago, Zatman said:

1st minute he got ball from a throw in and kicked it straight back out :crylaugh::mellow:

That was a total hospital pass to be fair. Given his couple fo **** ups from having the ball at his feet this year he was just being safe. Should never have been given the ball there anyway.

• Like 1

On 19/12/2015 at 21:45, HeyAnty said:

He is not a keeper imo.  Worst keeper in league by a mile.  Forget the goal, but there was one time in the last 20-30 mins were he punched the ball out with no one round him and should have caught it.  I really dont know what he was at there.

Probably to do with it being a **** monsoon and catching the ball being rather difficult in those conditions.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

That was a total hospital pass to be fair. Given his couple fo **** ups from having the ball at his feet this year he was just being safe. Should never have been given the ball there anyway.

I wouldnt disagree it was a bad pass but he should have never came out for it though and stayed on his line. I think he has got bit better since his start of season nightmare 

51 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I wouldnt disagree it was a bad pass but he should have never came out for it though and stayed on his line. I think he has got bit better since his start of season nightmare 

But if it hadn't have been a bad pass he could have dealt with it.

You can't blame Guzan for making himself available and then Bacuna giving him a shit ball. If the pass isn't on then that's Bacuna's decision to make.

23 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

The goal was saveable.

I mean any goal is technically saveable, but that was one hell of a shot. Hutton deserves all the blame for leaving Cresswell that open and then giving him the time to shoot. 

The goalkeeper is only as the defenders in front of him... unfortunately they are garbage.

A good goalkeeper gives your defenders confidence.... He really does not do anything to give the players confidence. Tame shots dropped, putting defenders under unnecessary pressure with poor distribution....

Time to cut this turd loose!!

The guys head wrecked for life. Letting goals in is the norm for him, the saving of goals is a bonus. We'd be in touch if we didn't have this shithouse in goal.

It's not as if teams are peppering us and he's letting them in...every shot near our goal is a 50/50.

Gone at the game.

Hopefully he's played his last game for us.

Edited by supernova26
  • Like 1

Â