Brad Guzan

R.Bear

I like how manic he goes all the time these days as well as his brilliant saves.

Dances about and beats up his defenders each time the ball goes out of play, it's a good sign.

Anyone who could make up a compilation off all the amazing saves he's made so far this year?
I don't think he's been at fault of any of the goals we've conceeded this year either.
If amazing saves were rated as high as scoring a goal, he'd have every MOTM vote at VT.

He was a decent keeper with super-human abilities in penalty shootouts, and a lot of potential.

He seems to have learnt how to command his area, which has seen him become a very good keeper. POTY joint with Benteke at the moment.

Anyone who could make up a compilation off all the amazing saves he's made so far this year?

I don't think he's been at fault of any of the goals we've conceeded this year either.

If amazing saves were rated as high as scoring a goal, he'd have every MOTM vote at VT.

I would of gave him MOTM today. He was the only reason we were still in with a chance 2nd half.

We'd be down already if it wasn't for him. Very good keeper. Does he start for the US team yet?

He is next week because Howard is out injured. Could be his chance to win the job outright, I'm sure Klinsmann is well aware of his exploits this season.

The best thing about Brad is his mental strength. He seems to really 'own' the pen area and his focus and concentration don't seem to waiver. These are the most important qualities in a keeper IMO.

Â