Brad Guzan

R.Bear

World class saves kept us in the game early in the match in that nervous spell we often have. We could have lost the game right then, but we stayed in the game until we equalised just before half-time.

For how long does his current contract run? Player of the season, hands down. IMO.

what about benteke.

benteke is here on contract until 2016 I think..(maybe 2015..one of those).

Yeah, he my favorite this season, has always impressed me every match. Just a fantastic goalkeeper, so glad we have him. Has been tremendous from the beginning. Whatever those clearings in the woods do, do not sell him. Just don`t.

When Samba got his head to that ball I genuinely thought it was in, what a world class save that was. Can't believe how much his game has come on from those cup game's early in his villa career when he couldn't command his box, now he come's and claim's everything thrown at him. Credit goes to him for improving and striving to become a better player. Class act. 

• Like 1

Mon and his coaching team were impressed with this lad when we originally signed him. His first appearances for us were not that conclusive but he is showing this season why he was highly thought of. One of the best goalkeepers in the division IMO.

Mon and his coaching team were impressed with this lad when we originally signed him. His first appearances for us were not that conclusive but he is showing this season why he was highly thought of. One of the best goalkeepers in the division IMO.

I always thought in his earlier days everyone thought highly of him. It wasn't til the Blackburn semi-finals where he looked lost that people started to doubt him.

Â