Brad Guzan

R.Bear

He actually has done well for Boro in the few matches he stepped in. I guess he wants to be a starter somewhere no matter what. 

USA really aren't doing so well on keepers now. They used to have loads of quality ones. 

14 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Are Atlanta going to be in the MLS?

yes mate, new franchise this coming season.

sold 27,000 season tickets.

Massive soccer market down in ATL. 

1.1 million kids play soccer in the greater ATL area.......250,000 in SC!!!  and i still beat them ;)

I know the lad that runs the academy, some players they have coming thru. you heard it here first!

12 minutes ago, Dom_Wren said:

yes mate, new franchise this coming season.

sold 27,000 season tickets.

Massive soccer market down in ATL. 

1.1 million kids play soccer in the greater ATL area.......250,000 in SC!!!  and i still beat them ;)

I know the lad that runs the academy, some players they have coming thru. you heard it here first!

Let's hope they can avoid the joke that is the college system.

1 minute ago, villakram said:

Let's hope they can avoid the joke that is the college system.

They will mate, the US development academy is the system that feeds into the mls first teams and ATL UTD has one of the best in the country. They have numerous players spread across all the US youth national teams, and have 7 youth players with the first team training in Bradenton right now.

1 hour ago, Dom_Wren said:

They will mate, the US development academy is the system that feeds into the mls first teams and ATL UTD has one of the best in the country. They have numerous players spread across all the US youth national teams, and have 7 youth players with the first team training in Bradenton right now.

Good to hear... I'm just worried that with Klinsmann gone, the college and schools will try and revert things back to the classical NFL/MLB etc type of model that has them in power and produces rubbish players.

I still remember the first college game I saw and the non-sensical subs rule... wtf.

• Like 1

I wonder how much the team that put that generic piece together got paid.

"Yeah, erm..just go with the round badge, put our inital in there, add some stripes and put a load of bullshit in there."

Circle - Symbolises nothing, just went with it as a lot of badges go for the circle thing.

The A - Well it's the initials ent it? That's what badges have on them.

Stripes - Who doesn't like stripes? Next.

United - Well New York and Orlando had the City tag so we have to go with United. Trying to cash in on them famous Premier League names ent it.

• 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

The guy in charge of transfers at boro should never work in football again

Oh I don't know about that, we have some more crap to palm off on them first (Richards, Cissokho, Gardner, Gabby....)

Edited by theboyangel
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Don't understand why Boro didn't just let him leave in January as Atlanta have already started their season.

Atlanta are probably shitting themselves that they are stuck with him

11 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

The guy has had what, one good season, one above average season no the rest of the time below average to poor?

Yes but with such a crap defence in front of him at Villa its no wonder his confidence got shot. 

Â