Catherine™

hogso

Anyways, I don't want to tell you guys much more

Tell them about the bit when you can get Katherine to send saucy texts and pics (not nudz boo) and then you can go into the toilet in bar and have a wank over them, that'll get them interested

• 4 weeks later...

Picked this up through Lovefilm and have been playing it the last few days. Managed to finish it yesterday, it is a crazy game but great fun, so if you are looking for something a bit different then it is definitely worth a go.

• 5 years later...

Getting a swanky HD / Director's Cut / + edition for PS4 and PSV, called Catherine: Full Body editon. 

Japanese reveal trailer;

Already been confirmed for US and EU release, which is great, certainly an effect of P5's success. 

This turns the love triangle into a love rectangle, with the addition of a further love interest in the shape of Ren. Ohhh shi-

I'd recommend it to anyone on PS4 who is a fan of puzzlers. Some of the boss 'battles' are insanely disgusting/erotic. 

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favourite surprise games the year it came out.

So addictive I started seeing blocks everywhere I looked. When the dreams started about climbing them, I genuinely started to worry.

I really should go back to this. I bought it about a year ago in a sale, but I'm obnoxiously bad at the puzzle side of things (I don't know why, the mechanics are really simple and you can sometimes see the solution instantly, but my head just isn't very good at doing them generally somehow) and ended up leaving it after about the 5th stage. I think.

Â