Travel tips...

hogso

Just so everyone is aware... If you're planning on going on the Chiltern Line, trains will be running to London PADDINGTON, not London MARYLEBONE. This is £25 return and takes about 2 and a half hours from town. The last direct train back is at 2006.

After this, there is a 2036 to Banbury, then a bus onwards to Leamington/Warwick Parkway where there is a connection getting you to town for 0001.

Then there is a 2206 (Latest train back on the night I believe), which takes you to Banbury for a Direct Bus onwards. This will get you into town for 0150.

Having looked at all of the sites, this is the cheapest way to get to London for the day.

If there's 4 of you going you can get an off peak groupsave 4 ticket for £77. This includes unlimited tube and bus passes to use when in London. With a £1 booking fee on thetrainline.com it works out at £19.50 each.

Just so everyone is aware... If you're planning on going on the Chiltern Line, trains will be running to London PADDINGTON, not London MARYLEBONE. This is £25 return and takes about 2 and a half hours from town. The last direct train back is at 2006.

After this, there is a 2036 to Banbury, then a bus onwards to Leamington/Warwick Parkway where there is a connection getting you to town for 0001.

Then there is a 2206 (Latest train back on the night I believe), which takes you to Banbury for a Direct Bus onwards. This will get you into town for 0150.

Having looked at all of the sites, this is the cheapest way to get to London for the day.

If there's 4 of you going you can get an off peak groupsave 4 ticket for £77. This includes unlimited tube and bus passes to use when in London. With a £1 booking fee on thetrainline.com it works out at £19.50 each.

Fantastic! My ticket is around that anyway with Railcard plus my Oyster Card is all paid for. But I am going with 4 lads who didn't like the prospect of £30 with the Travelcard! Thanks for your help b76!

Â