Murdoch Scum

snowychap

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Fun fact about that James Whale is that he was born in Dudley, of all places.

I'd honestly never heard of this other one until you mentioned him.

Quite a good double act and Ash is one of our own, gets quite a few loons phoning in

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Fun fact about that James Whale is that he was born in Dudley, of all places.

I'd honestly never heard of this other one until you mentioned him.

Imagining Frankenstein eating grey peas with a pig under his arm 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Having looked through the list of presenters, I can't think of a single one I would want to listen to.

The only other one I've heard is Mariella Frostrup. She's decent enough but doesn't tempt me away from Beeb radio.

You only have to look across the pond at Fox News, to see what Murdoch unleashed is capable of. Harder for him to openly espouse such evil right wing ideology here. But I’m sure he’s working on it. Scum is being too kind to him.

People that buy the sun or use it online are absolute filth.

Nobody can be ignorant of what a bullying nasty little piece of shit it is, nobody can buy it for the horse racing results to the tv page or any of that shit.

If you engage with The Sun, you’re just a scumbag.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

People that buy the sun or use it online are absolute filth.

Nobody can be ignorant of what a bullying nasty little piece of shit it is, nobody can buy it for the horse racing results to the tv page or any of that shit.

If you engage with The Sun, you’re just a scumbag.

I dont read the sun but you telling me you know absolutely no one that reads it? Are they scumbags?

18 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont read the sun but you telling me you know absolutely no one that reads it? Are they scumbags?

People get run out of town in these parts for even attempting to read it. You'd have to go to great lengths even, to find a copy.People have been given the option in cafes to throw it away or leave

Anyone reading it in Liverpool is a scumbag

Theres a whole fleet of black cabs who have given up the advetising opportunity of their cab for it to be decorated instead with a don't buy the Sun message

And No I genuinely don't know anyone who reads it.

21 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I don’t believe I know any scum readers. Anybody that I know that does read it must be keeping it secret.

Which would mean even they know they’re a scumbag.

24 minutes ago, bickster said:

People get run out of town in these parts for even attempting to read it. You'd have to go to great lengths even, to find a copy.People have been given the option in cafes to throw it away or leave

Anyone reading it in Liverpool is a scumbag

Theres a whole fleet of black cabs who have given up the advetising opportunity of their cab for it to be decorated instead with a don't buy the Sun message

And No I genuinely don't know anyone who reads it.

But i can  believe that in liverpool. In other oarts of the uk? No chance 

17 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I don’t believe I know any scum readers. Anybody that I know that does read it must be keeping it secret.

Which would mean even they know they’re a scumbag.

How many people do you know? If you know 400 people lets say how do you know they dont? 

I think its harsh to call everykne that buys one a scumbag although i agree the owner and everything he represents is pure and utter scum

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

How many people do you know? If you know 400 people lets say how do you know they dont? 

I think its harsh to call everykne that buys one a scumbag although i agree the owner and everything he represents is pure and utter scum

I know 238 people.

Of those, the ones that I know well enough to call friends, none of them read the Sun. If they did, they wouldn’t be close friends, they’d be Sun reading tools.

Do you think its consistent that you think the owner and his paper are pure and utter scum, but calling the people that fund him and buy the paper the same name, is a bit harsh?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I know 238 people.

Of those, the ones that I know well enough to call friends, none of them read the Sun. If they did, they wouldn’t be close friends, they’d be Sun reading tools.

Do you think its consistent that you think the owner and his paper are pure and utter scum, but calling the people that fund him and buy the paper the same name, is a bit harsh?

I know 14 people. 1 of them reads The Sun, he is despicable. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

My father in law gets it, doubt he even knows  who owns it, he is probably one of the nicest blokes you could ever meet

28 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I know 238 people.

Do you have siblings? If you do lets your brother started reading the sun would you think he is a scumbag?

8 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

My father in law gets it, doubt he even knows  who owns it, he is probably one of the nicest blokes you could ever meet

Exactly my point. Some people dont know the politics behind it. Nots not their fault its just they might not be interested or understand.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Do you have siblings? If you do lets your brother started reading the sun would you think he is a scumbag?

Believe me, my brother does not read the Sun.

I’m the middle ground reasonable one.

Â