RESERVES : 2011/12 season/stats

BOF

[table color=#bccde9:8529c32f00][row][mcol]02/05[mcol]Fulham[mcol]3-2[mcol]Aston Villa[row][col][col]goal.gif 16' Marcello Trotta

goal.gif 49' Marcello Trotta

goal.gif 83' Lasse Vigen Christensen[col][col]

goal.gif 28' Michael Drennan

goal.gif 51' Graham Burke

[/table]

Arsenal finish with a loss. Fulham and West Brom can both finish 2nd now.

[table color=#bccde9:3929a6fc78][row][mcol]02/05[mcol]Arsenal[mcol]0-2[mcol]Everton[row][col][col][col][col]goal.gif 18' Ross Barkley

goal.gif 22' Jose Baxter

[/table]

Northern League finishes and Swansea finish with a loss. Lack of strength and depth showed in their opening reserve league season. They'll be around for next season though; unlike their victors yesterday.

[table color=#bccde9:df560d881a][row][mcol]08/05[mcol]Blackburn Rovers[mcol]1-0[mcol]Swansea City[row][col][col]goal.gif 14' Jonson Clarke-Harris[col][col][/table]

Cup Final day, and I guess one of the strange foibles of reserve football is that the success of many of the players that got us here means they won't play.

Ideally our side should feature, Lichaj, Clark, Baker, Gardner, Bannan, Carruthers, Weimann and Delfouneso - but given the injuries to the first team and the way some of these players have developed, I wonder if we'll see any of them.

A shame really, but also a great sign of their development. It'll be interesting to see our line up.

Gardner on twitter saying he's playing so I think we'll put out a strong side.

Likes of Bannan, Carruthers, Baker, Delfouneso probably wouldn't have started against Norwich anyway. Weimann injured unfortunately.

I'd go

---------------Siegrist------------------

Webb-------Williams ----Baker ---Stevens

-----------Bannan ----Johnson----------

-----------------Gardner-----------------

Carruthers ----------------- Cameron

----------------Drennan----------------

Might seem ridiculous to leave Delfounso out but I cant remember the last time I saw him play well and Mickey deserves to start has been banging them in of late too.

Tough on Burke also but I like Cameron's pace and delivery from left. Also got Grealish and Jordan Graham on bench to terrorise if we have too.

Hopefully with United chasing the title the likes of Smalling, Jones, Cleverly will be out.

Anyone know if the game is on anywhere? Only audio commentary on AVTV.

As United are playing, it will no doubt be on MUTV and therefore will be online fairly handily I'd say.

Fulham & West Brom complete the league campaign and Fulham finish with a win that puts them 2nd overall. And Trotta grabs his 15th of the season !! Putting him level with Manchester United's Will Keane. Keane will have something to say about the 'top scorers' issue when we meet them later this evening in Old Trafford.

[table color=#bccde9:8fa32c8213][row][mcol]09/05[mcol]West Bromwich Albion[mcol]1-2[mcol]Fulham[row][col][col]

goal.gif 34' Kemar Roofe

[col][col]goal.gif 26' Marcello Trotta

goal.gif 39' Alex Smith[/table]

Likes of Bannan, Carruthers, Baker, Delfouneso probably wouldn't have started against Norwich anyway. Weimann injured unfortunately.

With Weimann out and Gabby and Heskey both doubtful for Norwich, I wouldn't bet against Delfouneso having to start. I'd be surprised to see him tonight anyway.

Given that the seniors are safe and management know how the reserves are regarded by the fans, I would expect to see a very strong side out tonight. I wouldn't be surprised to see Berbatov, Park & Jones in the United side, knowing what they're like.

The reserves final kicks off in an hour. We've put out a strong reserve team.

VILLA: Siegrist, Webb, Williams, Baker, Stevens, Grealish, Gardner, Bannan ©, Johnson, Carruthers, Drennan. #AVFC

Subs: Cameron, Barrett, Graham, Donacien, Devine. #AVFC

Streams will be available online. Look forward to it!

Man United team;

MAN UTD: Johnstone, Vermijl, Fryers, Thorpe, M Keane, Wootton, Cole, Tunnicliffe, W Keane, Petrucci, Lingard. #AVFC #MUFC

Subs: Brown, Coll, Fornasier, Giverin, Brady.

Got a good chance winning this, last time we played them and lost 3-1 we had a very inexperienced youth team and United played the likes of Cleverly, Smalling and Jones.

Stream;

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/51501/1/manchester-united-res-vs-aston-villa-res-live-stream-online.html