Who Sucks More- Ben Affleck or Matt Damon?

maqroll

Which one sucks more?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which one sucks more?

• Affleck sucks more
    • Damon sucks more
    • They have equal amounts of suckage

Consider it all- their screenwriting, acting, directing, activism, whatever....

And if a mod could add a poll option, it would be interesting to see who the VTers think sucks more :lol:

I would also like to add, Affleck did 'Pearl Harbour'....dear oh dear oh dear!

:puke:

He also directed the excellent Gone Baby Gone and The Town. If he stays the other side of the camera he's fine.

As for Damon, I've always liked him actually. I think he's a very capable actor.

So, acting wise it's Affleck but he does claw back some credibility by being a very good director.

Afffleck is a liability, but I can't dislike his because of his involvement in Kevin Smith films (Jersey Girl aside). If I has to choose, I'd still go for Affleck though.

Ben Affleck and Matt Damon have both given their best acting performance in the same film imo.

An internet is up for grabs for anyone who gets the film.

Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season?

I thought the "Bourne" movies were all complete sh*t. Affleck's descent into Hollywood tripe is an obvious black mark....Damon's "I'm smarter than you" political rhetoric is a shame..."Gone Baby Gone" was decent...."The Town" was a "Heat" ripoff set in Boston....Affleck **** Jennifer Lopez is a plus. But also a minus because her public persona is so ridiculous...

I quite like them both.

The Town, Gone Baby Gone, Dogma, Bourne Trilogy, Good Will Hunting etc etc

They've both done plenty of good films.

However, Affleck is most likely homosexual, so he probably literally sucks more.

Â