Alice : Madness Returns

dudevillaisnice

:lol:

Fair enough! I'm really enjoying Alice, only had one bit that's **** me off thus far; the 'Simon says' musical mini-game with the singing fish-bottle*. The **** timing is horrific, took me about 30 attempts and a lot of cussing.

*Not a sentence I'll type often.

Starting to drag a bit, now. I think each world is just a little too big. Feels like I've been in the Mysterious East for hours, and everytime I think I'm gonna turn a corner and see the peak there's another **** jumpy platform section. The two side-scrolling paintings broke the tedium a bit, but my enthusiasm is definitely starting to wane.

Starting to drag a bit, now. I think each world is just a little too big. Feels like I've been in the Mysterious East for hours, and everytime I think I'm gonna turn a corner and see the peak there's another **** jumpy platform section. The two side-scrolling paintings broke the tedium a bit, but my enthusiasm is definitely starting to wane.

Im currently chasing the pissed up octopus fellow and his script through the ocean level and the cracks are already starting to show, but the atmosphere, look and the characters are strong enough to overpower the weaknesses at this point so ill carry on.

At the moment though, its no more than a solid 7/10.

Im currently chasing the pissed up octopus fellow and his script through the ocean level and the cracks are already starting to show, but the atmosphere, look and the characters are strong enough to overpower the weaknesses at this point so ill carry on.

At the moment though, its no more than a solid 7/10.

Ocean level was torturous towards the end. There is a truly superb platform bit in it later with some ghost pirates that again serves to break the tedium, but even that's something I remember the first Crash Bandicoot game having already done.

• 1 month later...
Â