Alice : Madness Returns

dudevillaisnice

Just got out of the hatters cable car, really good so far, the level design is inspired and the graphics are great (not as polished as i was expecting but still its a looker). Combat is satisfying and the feel of the game is very unique.

Im getting a very fable/psychonauts/stacked feel from the game, which is good.

So far its a 7.5/8 out of 10 and i can feel myself falling for this game. Cheers P3te, good recommendation :thumb:

If by slashers you mean games like Devil May Cry then yeah i dont mind them. Platformers i can get along with. I might check out some gameplay on youtube to help make my mind up.

best game of the year so far

absolutely fantastic

FWIW Eurogamer does not agree and Neither does IGN

finding some of the media reaction to this pretty odd to be honest. absolutely every forum i use where people have played it has been full of praise. ive yet to see a punter say anything even remotely negative about it

ive got absolutely no idea what some of these reviewers are playing at, maybe ea pissed on their cornflakes about something, but i honestly cant see any way at all that this shouldn't be considered one of the best games of the year

To be fair P3te, you said Mass Effect 2 was a pile of shit and that got GOTY. Its a matter of opinion.

Any news on a demo for this?

best game of the year so far

absolutely fantastic

FWIW Eurogamer does not agree and Neither does IGN

finding some of the media reaction to this pretty odd to be honest. absolutely every forum i use where people have played it has been full of praise. ive yet to see a punter say anything even remotely negative about it

ive got absolutely no idea what some of these reviewers are playing at, maybe ea pissed on their cornflakes about something, but i honestly cant see any way at all that this shouldn't be considered one of the best games of the year

To be fair P3te, you said Mass Effect 2 was a pile of shit and that got GOTY. Its a matter of opinion.

Any news on a demo for this?

the mass effect games are turd

however alice has been getting nothing but praise from gamers. ive still to see anyone say anything bad about it, yet the reviews are shocking - makes no sense at all

the mass effect games are turd

Well I'm glad I didn't read that until after I'd bought this, otherwise I probably wouldn't have! :)

ME is a bug bear of mine

i **** hate them with a vengeance

Fair enough. "One man's meat", et cetera. Does this hatred encompass Jade Empire and the KOTOR's or is it just ME?

its a blanket thing encompassing all titles featuring clunky action mechanics in which your character is stopped from progressing forward by a 2 inch high pebble

Â