Adblockers - please click ×
Sign in to follow this  
Rainer

FA Cup - Round 3

He was in complete controlstuds weren't up it wasn't dangerous IMO Romney got him sent off with his 20 yard sprint and shout

Rooney performs a double footed studs up sliding scissor tackle no where near the ball luckily Silva had the skill to evade it, still ref did not take notice.

crazy red card but against man city it's hilarious. Had United in an accy today with Chelski and Sunderland. 6 ,more goals for united please just to be on the safe side.

is Phil Jones always this shit? he's playing like Hutton

in last few months yes

Red card was correct for me. Whether he was in control or not is irrelevant, his studs WERE showing and the technique itself is dangerous. Unintentional or not, the only way you are going to stamp it out the game is to send people off. whether it seems harsh or not.

The real problem is consistency, more refs should do what Foy has done more often and players will ultimately stop doing what is a dangerous and risky challenge.

Laws of the game, two footed, it's a straight red.

You just can't go in with two feet in the modern game.

I don't think it would make a difference to the result.

United were 1-0 up and playing the better football since the first 5 minutes settling period.

the penalty would have happened anyway. Maybe Company would have been there instead of de Jon for Welbecks goal, but essentially before United were 1-0 up and Kompany wouldn't have been there anyway for the penalty decision, unless he swapped to left back.

It would be 2-0 rather than 3.

Not a red card for me. I always think that in order for a challenge to be a red card it should first be a foul - that wasn't.

The United fans singing "City are back, City are back, whoa, whoa" brought a smile to the face.

Sign in to follow this  

Â