Will we battle against relegation next season?

BOF

Will we battle against relegation next season?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Will we battle against relegation next season?

• Yes, and we will fail
    • Yes, and we will escape ... just
    • Yes, but we will escape comfortably
    • No we wont

As it stands we are 2 players down on last season - one of them being one of our top performers.

We are in trouble unless money comes from somewhere and that just ain't gonna happen anytime soon

I predict a very narrow escape. And, as others have said, it'll be because there are worse teams in the league not because of Villa battling well.

I predict a very narrow escape. And, as others have said, it'll be because there are worse teams in the league not because of Villa battling well.

What he and they said. :cry:

Thing is O'Leary will be out if we're near the bottom at xmas and I think a new manager could galvanise us for (well for 6 months anyway).

Like What's-his-name at Sunderland after McCarthy got the push. :(

Well no because Sunderland decided to wait until they were already down before they sacked their manager - don't know why - but it wasn't clever. And neither was appointing Alan Ball just because his name is 'Ball' - as in 'football', something they failed to indulge in for any of the season.

Doest matter with or without O'leary really.

We come back as we are now, get a couple of serious injuries. Olly and Barry for example, we will be struggling for the bench i think.

I dont think any manager in the world can work with that type of restrictions and expected to do something. Your basically managing the reserve team with a few first teamers.

Its a joke!

Doest matter with or without O'leary really.

We come back as we are now, get a couple of serious injuries. Olly and Barry for example, we will be struggling for the bench i think.

I dont think any manager in the world can work with that type of restrictions and expected to do something. Your basically managing the reserve team with a few first teamers.

Its a joke!

You're right - The Joker is in charge!

I think we'll struggle, and we deserve to, but with the division like it is, the only thing that really seperates 6th and 16th is confidence and a bit of luck. Really, anyone outside the top four or five can get on a good/bad run and that includes us.

So, I think we'll struggle, but I also don't think it's utter madness to think we might do an Everton and finish a lot lot higher than some seem to expect.

Â