The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

• 2 weeks later...

I know the majority of our fans hate McLeish and his methods, but I'm just sick of the negativity!

I try to come up with a few positives, but there's no reasoning with people in there.

Apparantly, us having Given, Bent, Herd or Gabby would not have changed the outcome of the game at all...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

:lol:

I know the majority of our fans hate McLeish and his methods, but I'm just sick of the negativity!

I try to come up with a few positives, but there's no reasoning with people in there.

Apparantly, us having Given, Bent, Herd or Gabby would not have changed the outcome of the game at all...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

:lol:

Ahem..

• 1 month later...
:bang: 2012/2013 Kit Thread....

I'm leaving work early, to load my revolver, put it into my mouth, and fire it into the back of my head.

Never has a topic about a slither of material caused such bile and vitriol. Beggars belief.

I quite like macron kits

I don't dare go in there today.

I'd love to see the main posters in there all meet up in real life and have the same debates, would be hilarious.

It would be great and could all be achieved in a tiny room 5 mtrs. x 5 mtrs.

(You do know they are all midgets*, the people you speak about in your post ?)

I found it easier to understand the anger and lack of tactical knowledge. If I had spent 20 mins writing how everything is rubbish and then to have to ask someone to help me down of the chair I would be pissed off as well. Cut them a bit of slack, as much as you can so they can reach it)

* Could be made up