The staying in OT as the VT forum is soul destroying thread

dAVe80

I despair with that place, too many Football Manager hero's and people wondering round with their head up their arse. A sensible debate is fair and few between, surrounded by trolls and bating.

I agree with the sentiments Wiggs, if not the words (due to the shocking grammar!).

:mrgreen:

I quite like 'fair and few between'

im hear to pleese

I'm sure at least a few of those dreary negatives in there actually want us to lose. Trying to debate with them is hopeless, especially with the two who thought Houllier's relegation attempt was the best thing to ever happen to this club.

I don't understand why the 'Houllier vs McLeish' thread is open.

Can I open a 'MON vs McLeish' thread? or something else that verges on 'off topic'?

I can only assume it's still open because a mod or two disliked Houllier so much that they don't mind 40 pages of him being slagged off... :detect:

Consipiracy... :lol:

Houllier is still for me 'on topic'. The transition from the side Houllier was trying to build to McLeish's cloggers is very much in the forefront of our minds is it not?

As for who is better it's like trying to compare shit to vomit, which do you fancy eating first. It's ok to say that in here right? :winkold:

LancsVillan is spot on FWIW. If I wasn't so busy at the mo I'd be happy to join in a decent debate or two if anyone "respectable" feels like getting involved. Evolution not revolution.

I'm sure at least a few of those dreary negatives in there actually want us to lose. Trying to debate with them is hopeless, especially with the two who thought Houllier's relegation attempt was the best thing to ever happen to this club.

The sad thing is, you dont even need to name names... :|

Well I'm sure some no-mark like Didier Deschamps would do a better job. All he'd have to do is bring in a few cheap french players (who have failed in other leagues, but never mind, that does'nt matter) and we'd be sorted!

(I'm glad the real world is'nt like Football Manager. God I hate that game!)

I'd be happy to join in a decent debate or two if anyone "respectable" feels like getting involved. Evolution not revolution.

Aha. I can see 2 slight flaws in your plan immediately Dave. :mrgreen: :winkold:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...