What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Teenage Fanclub - Grand Prix. What a magical band.

:thumb: Love The Fannies.

Top lads you two! :cheers:

I've been listening to Still Night, Still Light by Au Revoir Simone. If you like your dreamy Air-ish electronic pop, this is perfect.

Cracking album.

I've been listening to Still Night, Still Light by Au Revoir Simone. If you like your dreamy Air-ish electronic pop, this is perfect.

Oooh, very nice. Musically and, erm, aesthetically. Had the good fortune to see them a few years back, very entertaining. :thumb:

au-revoir-simone.jpg

Oooh, very nice. Musically and, erm, aesthetically. Had the good fortune to see them a few years back, very entertaining. :thumb:

au-revoir-simone.jpg

oooohh, I love the Simones. :nod:

Got all 3 of their albums, and went to a gig about 4 or 5 years ago, at Hoxton Square in Shoreditch.

Sadly, they haven't done anything for a while though :(

Aye, they were brill. Heard somewhere ages ago that the band (minus Al) were forming another musical venture, but I don't think anything ever came of it. :(

Who knows, we may have even gone to the same gig; was there ever a fat bloke at any you went to who looked like he was having an epileptic fit?

Sadly, they haven't done anything for a while though

They have in my head. drooling-bouncy-smileys.gif

Who knows, we may have even gone to the same gig; was there ever a fat bloke at any you went to who looked like he was having an epileptic fit?

I think that was me that you are referring to (;))... I was at gig at BarAcademy where they ran off to catch the end of the Bluetones next door? Playing with the Motorettes (or similar who they had a shared single/EP with)

Hehe, well I fulfilled the rotund-spacker-dance quota at most of the London/So'ton gigs. :thumb:

The Motorettes were on my "should get round to going to see" list, but I didn't make it before they split.

drive by truckers-southern rock opera

I cant recomend that band highly enough I have mentioned them in here loads of times they are more than worth a listen

even if you dont like the country/rock/southern sound you should listen to it for the stories they tell in their songs, some are funny some are morbid some are sad some are happy some bring the truth home to ya others are so far fetched they are just fun to listen to

amazing band

Â