What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

13 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'm in the mood for laid back stuff right now so...

King Cresote & Jon Hopkins - DIamond Mine

Great album from 2011.

R-2883289-1314431108.jpeg.jpg

I own and love Disclaimer. I would hate to have found King Creosote now and decide to buy his back catalogue. Ridiculous amount of albums, that are also difficult to get hold of. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I own and love Disclaimer. I would hate to have found King Creosote now and decide to buy his back catalogue. Ridiculous amount of albums, that are also difficult to get hold of. 

I think he's great but right now, this is the only one I own, there are a couple of others I'd like

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

I think he's great but right now, this is the only one I own, there are a couple of others I'd like

Similar position. I own one album but would love a lot more of them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Are they?  I’ve got quite a few, over the years (CDs). I don’t think he’s released anything for a while has he?  Must be due a new album soon, hopefully.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blandy said:

Are they?  I’ve got quite a few, over the years (CDs). I don’t think he’s released anything for a while has he?  Must be due a new album soon, hopefully.

According to Discogs, 57 albums and he's released 3 this year

• Haha 1

Just now, bickster said:

According to Discogs, 57 albums and he's released 3 this year

Epic fail on my part 😊  I’m now off to see how many I’ve got. If it’s 10% of them that’ll do. 

• Haha 2

Mogwai - Les Revenants

Soundtrack the series of the same name in its native France. The Returned when it was shown on CH4

It's soundtrack work so doesn't reach the highs and lows in power of Mogwais own studio work but I find this album very relaxing.

R-4312565-1361453475-5607.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Mogwai - Les Revenants

Soundtrack the series of the same name in its native France. The Returned when it was shown on CH4

It's soundtrack work so doesn't reach the highs and lows in power of Mogwais own studio work but I find this album very relaxing.

R-4312565-1361453475-5607.jpeg.jpg

I think this is the only thing I've ever heard by Mogwai (when I watched the TV series). 

On 04/09/2021 at 18:13, bickster said:

King Cresote & Jon Hopkins - DIamond Mine

Your mention of that set me off looking for my Kenny Anderson albums, including that one. Turned the place upside down looking for it.

Turns out I bought it as a download! 10 years ago. Doh!

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Yesterdays charity shop haul included Captain Beaky and His Band volumes 1 and 2 and also a Status Quo boxset calldd "From the makers of". 

Captain Beaky has been played and enjoyed, now on to Quo. 

Some people are beyond help

• Haha 2

Â