What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

18 minutes ago, blandy said:

I like her programmes. The different style she has doesn't bother me at all. But on topic, Flaming Lips and Billy Nomates CDs just came through the door, from the record shop. 'Bout to put 'em on.

Flaming lips new one is back to their best imo - really decent effort again.

• Like 1

After a long time of trying to convince me from @rjw63I finally fell for it and bought myself a turntable. These were my first purchases:

Then I dug out my old ones and of course the two the left were already in my collection, but who cares? :) Brilliant albums all of them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pelle said:

After a long time of trying to convince me from @rjw63I finally fell for it and bought myself a turntable. These were my first purchases:

Then I dug out my old ones and of course the two the left were already in my collection, but who cares? :) Brilliant albums all of them.

So glad that image doesn't work for me 🤣

• Haha 1

Easing my way into the weekend with an alltime favourite, works for lazy mornings, tired night and even working from home

LC - the second Durutti Column Album on Factory from 1981

I think I've posted this before but this was one of those very speculative purchases back in school and it really has stayed with me for the last 40 years, vinyl is still in great condition (cover isn't that bad either)

R-129882-1364129209-8753.jpeg.jpg

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Generally accepted as the best mother **** concept album of all time.

EjL3wr3XsAc2KEk?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I've got a Faces LP on the way, will put a pic up when it gets here

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I've got a Faces LP on the way, will put a pic up when it gets here

Y’know what, I don’t actually have any Faces records. I had a hang up about Rod Stewart. I’ve finally accepted that lots of their stuff was just brilliant.

11 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Y’know what, I don’t actually have any Faces records. I had a hang up about Rod Stewart. I’ve finally accepted that lots of their stuff was just brilliant.

Well here it is!

spacer.png   spacer.png

• Like 1

Â