What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

23 hours ago, cyrusr said:

That sucks. My last one was actually napalm death back in February. Got a few set up for next year but it’s sucked without gigs! Love live music.

Yeah I was there too. 

Feels like a lifetime ago now though 🙁

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Yeah I was there too. 

Feels like a lifetime ago now though 🙁

Just hoping Pigs x7 still goes ahead in January. A year without gigs has sucked. I did have tickets for Skindred’s drive in show that was meant to take place last month but that got cancelled because of all the local lockdowns.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cyrusr said:

Just hoping Pigs x7 still goes ahead in January. A year without gigs has sucked. I did have tickets for Skindred’s drive in show that was meant to take place last month but that got cancelled because of all the local lockdowns.

Still no news from pigsx7 about their upcoming November gig schedule. 

Have tickets to their Bath Komedia gig and note all events either side of it are either cancelled or rearranged so I don’t hold out any hope of it going ahead 😥

However would rather be safe than sorry but do feel for the bands and venues particularly in this tough period.

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, ChrisVillan said:

svalbard.jpg.81b4c4b1797ff9521b0c7e4c591be8b3.jpg

Approved.

Just started listening to this now. Me liking this a lot. Definitely taking a lot more from Rolo Tomassi's page book as well. I think I may be receiving 2 copies of the CD though as 1 has arrived today from Holy Roar via the subscription which I thought had been cancelled and I have ordered 1 off the new label... we shall see!

26 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

New IDLES and Deftones albums released today.

On first few listens, both are fantastic in their own right. The deftones album seems more interesting though.

Excited for the Deftones one, should be arriving later today :) 

37 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

New IDLES and Deftones albums released today.

On first few listens, both are fantastic in their own right. The deftones album seems more interesting though.

Both on my to-do list! 

listened to the interview with Chino Moreno on 6 music the other day and he seemed really decent and mentioned a reworking of White Pony is in the pipeline (titled Black Stallion)

shame he was interviewed by the ever so simpering Mary Ann Hobbs

55 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Just started listening to this now. Me liking this a lot. Definitely taking a lot more from Rolo Tomassi's page book as well. I think I may be receiving 2 copies of the CD though as 1 has arrived today from Holy Roar via the subscription which I thought had been cancelled and I have ordered 1 off the new label... we shall see!

So much Rolo.

29 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

She's so f***ing pretentious! And she's another one of those radio presenters that loves to tell us how she's so bloody brilliant

Currently listening to the Idles album, I'm not their greatest fan tbh, I think there's better out there in the same vein. On first listen this album seems a bit better than their debut but I can't put my finger on why I'm only luke warm about them but I think it's the same reason I'm not a big fan of Sleaford Mods

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I like her programmes. The different style she has doesn't bother me at all. But on topic, Flaming Lips and Billy Nomates CDs just came through the door, from the record shop. 'Bout to put 'em on.

Â