What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

13 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mis-understood individual. 

Rocky had free will and a desire to fight with what was burning in his heart, Drago was a Government lab rat who may have enjoyed a bit of a tear up here and there but was forced to do it, regardless. 

The thing that made me rage in this movie was Rocky was awesome in the training montage, looked cool as **** with his beard, then come the fight, he shaved it off. Made me want to root for Ivan even more. Scheduled romp sessions with Brigitte Nielsen just doesn't quite cut it whilst she's banging Rocky in her free time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Xela said:

You're only 12 seconds into track 1. The helicopters have barely even started yet ;)

If I wanted choppers, I'd listen the Happiest Days of Our Lives by the FLoyd Lar, failing that the Apocalypse Now Version of the End by the Doors

12 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Released 22.08.2005

A couple of beauties on here.

EgDb8nEXoAYme88?format=jpg&name=small

Had that on only the other day as it happens, its still in the pile of CDs on top of my turntable (which still needs a new stylus)

11 hours ago, bickster said:

If I wanted choppers, I'd listen the Happiest Days of Our Lives by the FLoyd 

I do like a bit of Pink Floyd. Probably my second most played artist after you know who! :)

Not an album as such but a Peel Session, a touch of Bicks nostalgia. I was sort of drifting away from working with them at this stage so wasn't present at this Peel Session but the songs will never leave me

• Like 1

...and proving that I have no idea what other people like, I pulled this out of the pile from when I had a brief flirtation with the more jazzy / soul boy end of the spectrum and thought ‘oh wow, remember this, I bet this is probably worth something on discogs’.

99p

50287245971_2b8ebbe763_z.jpg

9 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

...and proving that I have no idea what other people like, I pulled this out of the pile from when I had a brief flirtation with the more jazzy / soul boy end of the spectrum and thought ‘oh wow, remember this, I bet this is probably worth something on discogs’.

99p

50287245971_2b8ebbe763_z.jpg

I have 12" of Bad Day somewhere but that version of Tracks of my Tears is an interesting cover. Nowt wrong with the Associates single underneath either...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I have exactly zero Bob Marley albums!

A couple of Wailers tracks on some compilation albums, but nothing more.

I have this which may Interest

R-7293356-1445967666-7067.jpeg.jpg

Though I have to say I'm not exactly his biggest fan. I genuinely have nothing I've paid more than a fiver for. And I rarely play anything. More library pieces than anything but I definitely prefer the Bob, Bunny and Tosh era to what followed

• Like 1

Â