What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

@chrisp65is that a re-release? It popped up on my Spotify this week. It's like a Welsh version of  Von Südenfed - Tromatic Reflexxions (featuring Mark E Smith). I went to see if I could find a copy for sale - baulked at the price of £60

Just now, bickster said:

@chrisp65is that a re-release? It popped up on my Spotify this week. It's like a Welsh version of  Von Südenfed - Tromatic Reflexxions (featuring Mark E Smith). I went to see if I could find a copy for sale - baulked at the price of £60

it's a nice smug original

I think the re release might be digital only.

• Like 1

I'm listening to this, I found it in my CD racks and didn't have the foggiest what it was.

R-2481916-1287881327.jpeg.jpg

I'd say it was from the Mogwai School of Post-Rock. I'm actually liking it a lot

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'm listening to this, I found it in my CD racks and didn't have the foggiest what it was.

R-2481916-1287881327.jpeg.jpg

I'd say it was from the Mogwai School of Post-Rock. I'm actually liking it a lot

I’ve still got an email off Adam Watson in my inbox from when I bought that in 2013, I think prompted by a tip from you. It’s an absolute belter.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, blandy said:

I’ve still got an email off Adam Watson in my inbox from when I bought that in 2013, I think prompted by a tip from you. It’s an absolute belter.

It is, I’d just forgotten all about it

strictly speaking this was yesterday's play, but hey, we're all friends

a bit of mid 80's power pop, all cycle shirts and bleached jeans, I've definitely seen these live, but for the life of me I have no recollection where

produced by Mr Edward Ball, later of the Creation label

33973542708_e19c6eff2f.jpg

Mini Album (6 tracks) Benelux Import

The Woodentops - Straight Eight Bushwaker. I might actually prefer this to either of the "proper" albums. I think it captures the band I used to see live better

616201.JPG&f=1

Â