What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

13 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Welcome to VT NoCoder. Especially the music bits.

Something tells me you're alright :thumb:

Thanks mate! No Code is my all time fav album. PJ is music for the soul

• Like 1

On 08/10/2018 at 11:50, VILLAMARV said:

I agree, one of my faves.

Some people here tend to disagree

The philistinism runs deep :D

Yeah, I get that some don't get it, don't understand how though. Have to see them live to really get it.

PLENTY of great music out there though

47 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Whos he wrote that to? 

Edit.. I know it’s to Richard, but who is he? 

No idea...I have asked noted DW author Jon Stebbins if there's a list of recipients and he says not that he knows of.

These were sent out to record industry guys/ radio presenters/friends in the business as a promotional plug. Mr Stebbins says only 300 were originally made...the bulk of the text is written by Dennis but printed and pasted onto the LP sleeve. All he then had to do was add recipients name and sign it :)

back on this, it's the stripped down 'original' mix of the Give Out album, tucked away for 25 years and finally released

I think I've found the album I built my stereo for, it sounds like they are in the room

Just now, bickster said:

@chrisp65definitely on my list for the next time I'm in a record shop

I'm sure the Ardent version of Big Jet Plane will be on the youtubes, it's just incredible. Strangely, I had Goatman in my hand on Friday, and changed my mind whilst stood in the queue.

incidentally, yeti hair arriving late November:

DpSPaujVsAEtr8O.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

So, this Primal Scream 'premix'. Does it sound less, or more, like The Rolling Stones? 

sort of a different rolling stones

it's still a tribute band, but like, a tribute to what it must have been like in the studio before 6 months of nob twiddling

• Thanks 1

Â