What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

the groove on side 4 is a bugger to keep the needle in

42791411614_f4041c1b66_z.jpg

all the doors open, working out the conservatory, the grass is straw yellow, strong black coffee and a bit of Tinariwen guitar twanging away quietly in the background

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 4

Voice of the Seven Woods

28657723397_255018cfea_z.jpg

Kind of psych folk? If it needs a label?

Just a bloody talented bloke that can do clever things with guitar, oud, sitar, piano and percussion. Seen him live a couple of times, one guy, a bunch of instruments and some pedals.

14 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

About time that was finally put out on a legit CD. 

Discogs.

Not cheap with postage, though I've ended up dipping into legit South Korean editions and been impressed.

• Thanks 1

to be fair, if that CD just had track 6, it would be worth the cover price

strong!

Crap claim to fame alert!!!  Vaughn Toulouse / Main T played once played me some Phyliis Dillon back in the day. I don't know what the hell he had done to it but it was really bassy and 'modern' and a bit faster than standard (from memory). It was on a cassette that was mostly bird song! He absolutely refused to give me the cassette.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

to be fair, if that CD just had track 6, it would be worth the cover price

strong!

Crap claim to fame alert!!!  Vaughn Toulouse / Main T played once played me some Phyliis Dillon back in the day. I don't know what the hell he had done to it but it was really bassy and 'modern' and a bit faster than standard (from memory). It was on a cassette that was mostly bird song! He absolutely refused to give me the cassette.

That Phyllis Dillon track is great

• Like 2

Â