What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

@limpid, can you ban him for a couple of weeks? 

to be to @Xela it's the newest thing he's ever posted, I had presumed he was trapped in the 90's and trying to send us a message :D

I actually bought that, well, a knock off copy. Bought it overseas with a whole bunch of other ones in a market, basically the top ten albums of the day for a couple of quid. When I got back to Heathrow they were gone from my bag. Tried to tell the airline and the airport and they got very defensive very quickly, absolutely denied it could possibly have been anything to do with them. I sent a letter pointing out that if people back of house could take things out of bags then they could put things in bags and they needed to get a grip. Also pointed out the nickname for Heathrow baggage was Thiefrow.

No response.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

to be to @Xela it's the newest thing he's ever posted, I had presumed he was trapped in the 90's and trying to send us a message :D

I actually bought that, well, a knock off copy. Bought it overseas with a whole bunch of other ones in a market, basically the top ten albums of the day for a couple of quid. When I got back to Heathrow they were gone from my bag. Tried to tell the airline and the airport and they got very defensive very quickly, absolutely denied it could possibly have been anything to do with them. I sent a letter pointing out that if people back of house could take things out of bags then they could put things in bags and they needed to get a grip. Also pointed out the nickname for Heathrow baggage was Thiefrow.

No response.

He was going through a very good stage of listening to Black Sabbath, but I think it's too heavy for him. He's probably found his comfort zone with Coldplay ;)

That is terrible, and yes you are right, I mean if they can take, then they can plant, and that's dangerous. 

• Like 1

Been driving around concrete urban dystopia in my long black mercedes making like I'm a tinker tailor soldier spy.

Cool as ****.

35244724200_0054506cb6_z.jpg

Home now, with plenty of time to fix the park brake which has seized on and the dashboard lights which have come on, before I take it to get a part ex price in the morning!

Not so cool.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Black Sabbath, California Jam Festival 74(Bootleg) 

ssssshhhhh Rob :)

Get some Coldplay on!

Alabama 3: Cocaine Killed My Community

35596540216_b4cce45e09_z.jpg

Cocaine killed my community and
Heroin hurt my home
When my mama went down on the morphine
I seen my papa get high on the physeptone
And now my sister swings on the psilocybin
My brother broke up on barbiturates
My two little cousins got shot selling rock

But I don't mind, 'cause I live in the light, yeah