What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Collab between Christian Kjellvander and Tonbruket, released yesterday. Only listened to it twice but it's pretty interesting.

It sounds a bit like something that could have been used as a OST to season 1 of True Detective or to a David Lynch movie

Bildresultat för christian Kjellvander normal behaviour

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, sne said:

Collab between Christian Kjellvander and Tonbruket, released yesterday. Only listened to it twice but it's pretty interesting.

It sounds a bit like something that could have been used as a OST to season 1 of True Detective or to a David Lynch movie

I quite like it on first listen, I'd say it was firmly in Nick Cave / Mark Lanegan territory

• Like 1

I'm just playing about on Spotify, so I don't own this but it's gone on the list

Martin Rev (Of Suicide) - Clouds of Glory, from 1985

R-315714-1242579431.jpeg.jpg

This predates Air, Aphex Twin, Daft Punk and all those by many years but it must have been an influence on them

• Like 1

Over the weekend I have picked up The Orielles - Disco Volante, Juniore - Un, Deux, Trois and Big Thief - Two Hands. 

All very pleasant for a weekend’s listening. 

have my eye (well, ear) on the Do Nothing EP - Zero Dollar Bill and Disq - Collector both due out in next few weeks. 

• Like 2

Another one I don't own but is going on the list.

Them Throbbing Gristlers, Carter Tutti Void - Triumvirate

Experimental Industrial Electronica I guess. I was never really a TG fan but this definitely hits that throbbing and terrifying spot for me

R-14058088-1567076357-4991.jpeg.jpg

9 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

It’s that time of year again.

A few interesting things on the RSD2020 list, but as ever it’s all likely to be very high prices and crowded shops.

Oh yeah, can’t wait get hands on the Britney Spears and Charlie XCX vinyls....

Seriously looked through and nothing particularly grabbing me. The Clutch 16LP box set would be cool but stupidly expense and maybe the Black Sabbath and Motörhead singles but nothing worth getting out of bed for! 

Â