What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Thought about it, but no. With everything involved we'd be looking at £500 just to watch a gig. I would like to see them though. 

yeah I don't do stadium gigs or expensive gigs, there's no need, all that money to stand at the back of 5,000 in a field and they have to have big screens so you can see 

it was just I've got a parking space across the road from the stadium I'm probs not using so might have saved a bit on the 'event day parking' rip off prices

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

yeah I don't do stadium gigs or expensive gigs, there's no need, all that money to stand at the back of 5,000 in a field and they have to have big screens so you can see 

it was just I've got a parking space across the road from the stadium I'm probs not using so might have saved a bit on the 'event day parking' rip off prices

Cheers anyway ?

32 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It's not my scene mind. 

It looks like you're branching out with 'Spectrum' up there.

You might get round to it.

• Haha 2

I currently have the following playing on random and its a nice mix for a sunny Saturday morning.

Gruff Rhys - Babelsberg

Boy Azooga - 1,2 Kung Fu!

La Luz - Floating Features

Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks - Sparkle Hard

Parquet Courts - Wide Awake

Edited by theboyangel
  • Like 1

Have given this a few listens and agree with other posters, it's very good, but two complaints.

1. It's very short.

2. The clear/red splatter vinyl is pretty much pink :(

I's also add to watch out for the FIVE different covers this has been released in (look for the horse...) and worldwide at least 15 different vinyl versions of various colours. Completists nightmare!

St8ldK3.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Does the vinyl have the two cover versions at the end Rob? 

Mine doesn't.

Some versions have that in as a bonus 7" single

Edited by rjw63
  • Thanks 1

Â