• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM on H&V says that he thinks Bent is about to "have a meltdown"......not sure over what or why, but I don't like the sound of that at all...

I just pissed myself - you are kidding right? :)

hahahahahahahahaha! Are you for real dude? :?

I think you need to sit down, relax, and then slowly re-read the article again, four or five times dude. If you still think Bent's in meltdown, I'd ask your Mum or Dad, or someone else in a position of trust to read it to you again n hopefully the penny will drop. If it doesn't then there really is no hope for you.

for you and everyone else who quoted Maqroll - he twisted the words on purpose - he was making a joke. i found it funny, if no-one else did. 8)

I'm still going with Pelligrini. Got the highest number of points ever for Madrid.

He would be pretty decent actually. He was unlucky not to win La Liga when Barca broke their record as well...

I reckon he would be decent. Has good experience and has managed some big players. I reckon he would be good with a very good number 2.

What's Vicente del Bosque doing these days?

Isnt he in an old peoples home swigging sherry the blokes about 100 isnt he

Ah, probably too old, then. Shame, I've herad that he used to be a decent manager. But then again, no PL experience, so probably not interesting for us anyway.

Aston Villa? - Its SIMPLE

Andre Villas-Boas ;)

now that would be serious meltdown!!

Even if Randy was to pay the £13mill buy-out clause to Porto, i think he's way above us already, and so doubt that he would come to Villa.

but you never know :winkold:

Ok I demand to know who else voted for Poyet apart from me!

I did a few days ago. I like the idea of an up-and-coming manager rather than an old lag.

That's the two votes accounted for so :lol:

Last I looked there were 7 votes for him. :?

Ok I demand to know who else voted for Poyet apart from me!

I did a few days ago. I like the idea of an up-and-coming manager rather than an old lag.

That's the two votes accounted for so :lol:

Last I looked there were 7 votes for him. :?

i think the 7 votes were on the old poll. so 5 people changed their minds this time around :)