• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like Ranieri and would take his tinkering. I thought his record at Chelsea was very good considering he was only given the time to complete half the job. I think he's done pretty well everywhere he's been, Roma aside which was a disaster waiting to happen. Not to mention laying the foundation for that stomping Valencia side that gave us so much entertainment in the late 90's.

Perhaps he could be the man to lay our foundation? Perhaps. Good shout.

Right can anyone get me back up to speed as I've been off the thread for 30 mins. Who's now favourite with the bookies ? who's ruled out ? and who's ruled back in ??

My heads twisted and I cant troll back through 15 pages.

I just heard Bryan Robson is available - Has paddy power made him favourite yet ?

MM on H&V says that he thinks Bent is about to "have a meltdown"......not sure over what or why, but I don't like the sound of that at all...

I think he means a 'meltdown' as when Bent was signed - very optimistic

Another day, another load of rumours, and another load of commotion on here I see.

Whilst, in the meantime away from the media glare, Randy Learner and Carlo Ancelotti are thrashing out a deal and plan to fire Aston Villa Football Club back to where they belong....

I've said it every night for the past four nights, and now I'm even more convinced by every passing day, Carlo Ancelotti will be the new manager of this football club. One hundred per cent convinced of it.

Oh I do hope so. Money in the bank at William Hill's and the best manager available. Would be such a sweet day if this happens.

MM on H&V says that he thinks Bent is about to "have a meltdown"......not sure over what or why, but I don't like the sound of that at all...

No he simply meant the melton would be of "Bent type proportions". Referring to the meltdown when we signed Darren Bent! :winkold:

FFS

Sometimes I think people read what they want to read, rather than what is actually there.

He said that the meltdown that would ensue online etc would be similar to that when Bent was announced, in that it came totally out of leftfield and surprised everybody.

This has nothing to do with Bent being unhappy!

(Sorry, it's not just you that's said that today, there are several others) :)

OK previous topic locked, lets start again, with a new poll (as some of the candidates are now employed elsewhere).

Also can we stop with the baiting of a certain Liverpool fan please and can that certain Liverpool fan stop reciprocating in kind, thank-you

Bicks

Why's there a 'certain' Liverpool fan on here anyway? Hasn't he got anything better to do, like frizzing his perm or ironing his shellsuit?..Either way he should F**k right Off!!!