• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Villa_Insider could be a lurker on here!

My understanding was that last year, he was an employee of AVFC, I was also under the impression he left avfc as an employee about a month after Houllier arrived.

Bloody Houllier. ;)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just had a vision... Anfield 2012 - Liverpool 3-0 Aston Villa . The Kop starting singing Rafa Benitez~~Rafa Benitez~~ Then the Fat Spanish waiter turns and waves at them.

I think to myself..... Have I been here before ??

Or we beat then 1-0 thanks to a Darren Bent goal and our defence now knowing how to defend and the Villa fans start singing Rafa Benitez etc etc etc.

TBF he is still a big name in football and could attract good players. He said he learned for him transfer mistakes at Liverpool so here is hoping he has if all of this is true.

Rather Rafa than any others mentioned (Bar carlo and moyes of course)

I've just had a vision... Anfield 2012 - Liverpool 3-0 Aston Villa . The Kop starting singing Rafa Benitez~~Rafa Benitez~~ Then the Fat Spanish waiter turns and waves at them.

Well said Quinton. The thought of him managing us has got me close to tears and ready to explode!

Do the people supporting him on here think our club has no identity of its own or do they want some sort of Villapool?

Going by Randy's track record, I wouldnt rule out Rafa, very similar to Houllier in many ways. Unless he didn't like the whole way Houllier went about things. Who knows, I certainly don't.

SSN understands that Rafa Benitez has been contacted by Aston Villa regarding the vacant managerial position. Also we understand that McLaren, Hughes, Moyes, Martinez, Poyet, Coyle, Rijkaard, Mackay, O'Neill, Capello, Guardiola, Villas-Boas & Dave Jones have also potentially been contacted.

SSN = Bullshit

Well said Quinton. The thought of him managing us has got me close to tears and ready to explode!

Do the people supporting him on here think our club has no identity of its own or do they want some sort of Villapool?

I hate to break it to you but all of the people that could possibly be in the frame for the Villa job have managed other clubs.

Really? Really? Are you REALLY close to tears?? haha!!

Be seriously disappointed if its Rafa..Liverpool struggled big time trying to get the man out of Anfield.

It'd be a disgrace hiring a 2 time La Liga, 1 time Champions League, 1 time FA Cup and 1 time Uefa Cup winner.

He has his faults of course but he's not the inept clown the media in this country try to make people believe.

Benitez loves the NW of England his kids are settled in school up there and have scouse accents.

I think Rafa will be far more at home as the manager of Everton. The board should really start to flex there muscles and put a firm offer to Kenright for Moyes.

I want to actually here David Moyes say... "I don't want to be the next Aston Villa manager" Only then will I start to think about someone else as a potential manager of AVFC.

Benitez loves the NW of England his kids are settled in school up there and have scouse accents.

I think Rafa will be far more at home as the manager of Everton. The board should really start to flex there muscles and put a firm offer to Kenright for Moyes.

I want to actually here David Moyes say... "I don't want to be the next Aston Villa manager" Only then will I start to think about someone else as a potential manager of AVFC.

As mentioned by others I think Rooney's twitter feed could be seen as ruling Moyes out