• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Just checked on Bolton forum it's one fan whose suggested it.

Have searched a few of their forums and seen it quite alot, but could have been the same guy posting alot. I suppose im seeing too much in it, want it to be Coyle or Moyes badly.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is really amazing is that these jurnos leaping to the defence of 'poor mistreated Stevie Mclaren' are the same ones who originally lambasted him as 'The Wally with the brolly' at the end of the day they have no style no substance and no CLASS ignore them they are mearly prostituting their meager talent for writing to sell a story at any cost.

Spot on.

Oliver Holt sticking up for us!

"Don't see why Villa are getting so much flak. Easy target I know but it's one rejection and plenty more fish in the sea."

Still a cock though!!!

If he likes us again it must mean his partner in felatio MoN must be returning?

Oliver Holt sticking up for us!

"Don't see why Villa are getting so much flak. Easy target I know but it's one rejection and plenty more fish in the sea."

Still a cock though!!!

A crumb of comfort. We'll take it after all the negative crap flying about this week. Hopefully, it'll all soon be over.

VillaMatt Matt Smith talkSPORT

I'm not saying this is fact, or I'm in the know but I don't think Moyes will sign for #avfc just a gut feeling nothing more.

Well! Not ITK, but what we are all thinking anyway.

Is this the guy who said we were going to sign him in the first place?

I'm not saying this is fact, or I'm in the know but I don't think Moyes will sign for #avfc just a gut feeling nothing more.

Yeah true.

It is what we all thought anyway though. Some MM on twitter has ruined it for us no doubt. lol

About as relevant as the opinion of Doris the Tea Lady, then.

Just had a browse through Boltons forum - seem like a decent bunch, talk a lot of sense. fair play to them.

I know a whole family of them, decent bunch and say coyle would be a great manager for villa, they really rate him and realise they are a managerial/player training ground...

If it is notes then I a) get my original number one man and B) will earn the best part of a grand.

Despite that I'm gonna feel slightly gutted it ain't ancelotti. Seems ridiculous really, shouldn't have got involved in the pipe dream.

Still ill be a very happy man.

Yeah true.

It is what we all thought anyway though. Some MM on twitter has ruined it for us no doubt. lol

So yesterday he said we were and today not. Same crap as usual then and the guy knows **** all like the rest of them.

Ok if you want to take Hughes's first season then fair enough, but they finished 15th the season before and were struggling with Souness in the start of that season, but don't let the stats misguide you. If you can't understand why I think Hughes's 6,7,10 is akin to MON's 6,6,6 and understand why I think they are as good looking at budgets etc there is no point arguing with you.

" you say me! i say you " CHINESE WHISPERS. CONFUCIUS SAY'S "Silence is a true friend who never betrays">>>"If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear? ">>>"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.">>>>"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Am i the only person who this makes sense too, or are we all **** idiots?

Just 1 more " Worry not that no one knows of you; seek to be worth knowing"