• Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

AVFCMysteryManSky Dream

#avfc the day AFTER Moyes is announced as Villa manager I will close the acct

The little boy is a clown. Probably closing his account as mummy & daddy want their laptop back.

BUT if moyes is announced and all what he is saying is true then fair play to him,

I have been watching this thread for a while with more than a passing interest for obvious reasons. One thing id say is that Lerner is doing well to keep things quiet. Speak only when you have something to say is an approach i wish more clubs would follow. Now onto the speculation from that reliable bastion called the internet.

Do i think you will get Moyes? No. If you do then id say good luck to him and thanks for the 9 years you gave us. He turned us into a top 6 club from relegation candidates every season. You see whilst Lerner is keeping things quiet our loveable chairman can do no such thing. If something was happening at Everton then it gets out pretty damn quick. The goodison spin control would be in full effect now if Moyes was a viable option for Villa. If anything the stories out of goodison currently is were potentially close to a couple of signings.

What i think Villa needs is the next David Moyes, not Moyes himself. A manager that can come in without sky high expectations on his shoulders. Grayson is a young manager who has done well at Leeds so wouldnt be a bad shout. Ancellotti would be a disaster IMO. Big name yes but really short term view and would undoubtedly use you as a holding point for bigger jobs.

BREAKING NEWS....reliable source says Moyles has rejected opportunity to fill the vacant managers job at Villa. Sources close to Mr Moyles said he was just a little too chunky to get away with wearing claret and blue. He has signed a new contract with Radio1.

Thank god for that!

Can't we just have GH or MON back or just tell us it's Sparky. This went from fun to boring and now scary with some of the names floating around.

It won't be Moyes

What i think Villa needs is the next David Moyes, not Moyes himself. A manager that can come in without sky high expectations on his shoulders. Grayson is a young manager who has done well at Leeds so wouldnt be a bad shout. Ancellotti would be a disaster IMO. Big name yes but really short term view and would undoubtedly use you as a holding point for bigger jobs.

Spot on

LOL

AVFCMysteryManSky Dream

#avfc the day AFTER Moyes is announced as Villa manager I will close the acct

The little boy is a clown. Probably closing his account as mummy & daddy want their laptop back.

BUT if moyes is announced and all what he is saying is true then fair play to him,

OR, he doesn't want to close his account and is confident he won't have to.

It is clear that even the seasoned journalists have not got a clue. Why don't we all relax away from this thread and just come back following any formal statements from official channels? :cheers: