• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some cock on betfred just replied to me...

Betfred_Sport Betfred Sport

@ @mjhall39 Just reporting what I am hearing. Villa have spoken to Simon Grayson !!! Villa are the farcical ones in this, we just price it up!

Cheeky ****. Bottom line is bookmakers reduce odds to protect themselves from one ridiculous rumour; which in turn results in large sums of money going on it (in this case Grayson). More money than sense. And no doubt tomorrow will state in NOTW or SHITMIRROR,DAILYRUBBISH that Grayson is now Number1 target. Filling pages!!! It is all complete and utter bolloxxxxxxx

If you think about it, as a bookies what's the best way to draw more money into the market?

Drop the odds.

Any time a managers odds drop everyone goes "what happened, omg, someone knows something!" and jumps on it throwing more money at the bookies whilst they sit there laughing at the mugs making them rich.

I think Mantis is spot on. The next Villa manager is already in place just haven't been unveilled because of holiday.

If you look at the bits of information we all know are true. Randy arrived on Monday/Tuesday should have meet Ashley Young on Wednesday maybe the new manager doesn't want Ashley Young and as said he can go meeting never took place (fact). We have been linked with a lot of players this week from various clubs. Why would a player be linked with anyone with no manager in place? What happens if the new manager doesn't want the players etc.

I believe Houllier had a say on who we appointed and we got the first name on that list. If I was a betting man I would put money on Ancelotti. The media if this is the case will end up with egg on thier face.

Not until thursday did Aston Villa Squash rumour by Wigan about RM and not contact was made. Why? he could talk to us dont you think Villa would of contacted RM

Ancelotti agent said he was taking a year off. Why hasn't Carlo made a statement to that effect because it was a smoke screen like all the others.

Some of the tweets are correct and there is something big on the horizon Carlo in as manager massive appointment will shock the footballing world and the press and begin a new era for Aston Villa FC

bloody hell, you are worse than me, lol

Ancelotti agent said he was taking a year off. Why hasn't Carlo made a statement to that effect[?]
He has, hasn't he? In some Italian interview. He said he would take several months off from football, and that he could be quoted on that. That's not a specifically worded rejection aimed at Villa, but it's pretty unequivocal about making a decision to put football on hold to go and enjoy family/private life for a while.

Some cock on betfred just replied to me...

Betfred_Sport Betfred Sport

@ @mjhall39 Just reporting what I am hearing. Villa have spoken to Simon Grayson !!! Villa are the farcical ones in this, we just price it up!

Cheeky ****. Bottom line is bookmakers reduce odds to protect themselves from one ridiculous rumour; which in turn results in large sums of money going on it (in this case Grayson). More money than sense. And no doubt tomorrow will state in NOTW or SHITMIRROR,DAILYRUBBISH that Grayson is now Number1 target. Filling pages!!! It is all complete and utter bolloxxxxxxx

If you think about it, as a bookies what's the best way to draw more money into the market?

Drop the odds.

Any time a managers odds drop everyone goes "what happened, omg, someone knows something!" and jumps on it throwing more money at the bookies whilst they sit there laughing at the mugs making them rich.

exactly!!! The guy on betfred has just got rather defensive now....Oh, I'm only doing what I was told. Its complete nonsense.

For all we know, Grayson may, MAY have been spotted at Villa discussing Loan deals/transfers Who knows. But, even that would never happen either. It is all complete and utter drivel. Getting me annoyed.

Betfred_SportBetfred Sport

#Villa Big rumour Simon Grayson is talking to Aston Villa

WHAT THE **** ????

i seriously wouldnt mind him. i just read on twitter that his odds have been slashed cuz alot of money has been put on him in leeds. exciting

I know some leeds fans - they don't particulary rate grayson - reckon leeds concede to many soft goals - and that Grayson can't organise the defence. Really hope its not him.

Betfred_SportBetfred Sport

#Villa Big rumour Simon Grayson is talking to Aston Villa

WHAT THE **** ????

i seriously wouldnt mind him. i just read on twitter that his odds have been slashed cuz alot of money has been put on him in leeds. exciting

I know some leeds fans - they don't particulary rate grayson - reckon leeds concede to many soft goals - and that Grayson can't organise the defence. Really hope its not him.

Why is it that ex-defenders cannot organise a defence. Remeber the D'OL days where we conceded from a free kick/corner every game pretty much.

I think Mantis is spot on. The next Villa manager is already in place just haven't been unveilled because of holiday.

If you look at the bits of information we all know are true. Randy arrived on Monday/Tuesday should have meet Ashley Young on Wednesday maybe the new manager doesn't want Ashley Young and as said he can go meeting never took place (fact). We have been linked with a lot of players this week from various clubs. Why would a player be linked with anyone with no manager in place? What happens if the new manager doesn't want the players etc.

I believe Houllier had a say on who we appointed and we got the first name on that list. If I was a betting man I would put money on Ancelotti. The media if this is the case will end up with egg on thier face.

Not until thursday did Aston Villa Squash rumour by Wigan about RM and not contact was made. Why? he could talk to us dont you think Villa would of contacted RM

Ancelotti agent said he was taking a year off. Why hasn't Carlo made a statement to that effect because it was a smoke screen like all the others.

Some of the tweets are correct and there is something big on the horizon Carlo in as manager massive appointment will shock the footballing world and the press and begin a new era for Aston Villa FC

I thought the quotes came direct from Ancellotti

Put my flame suit on here. If we really couldn't get anyone I would be opposed to GMAC or Alan Curbishley. I noticed a marked improvement in the defence when GMAC was in charge - and Curbishley has done ok at the clubs he has managed. No ones to get excited about Granted - but as a worst case scenario these would do.

Put my flame suit on here. If we really couldn't get anyone I would be opposed to GMAC or Alan Curbishley. I noticed a marked improvement in the defence when GMAC was in charge - and Curbishley has done ok at the clubs he has managed. No ones to get excited about Granted - but as a worst case scenario these would do.

Oh dear oh dear.

If Ancelotti is taking a year off why would he insist the 1 year managerial clause in his chelsea conract be removed?

Quotes??

Did he insist on that? Did he even need to? Is it for certain that such a clause was there in the first place? (If there was one, you'd think it would just bar him from going to one of Chelsea's 'top four' rivals, not the likes of Villa, Everton, Fulham etc.).