• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the manager is already in place to be unveiled on Monday hence why Randy flew back to the States yesterday?

I heard that, well I know the guy who's married to the girl who's mum's friends with the uncle of the woman who made Ancelotti's birthday cake, and apparently when she was delivering the cake she over heard Ancelotti on the phone making plans to fly in to Birmingham on Monday to be unveiled as the new manager.

anybody else think that if villa dont have any money or alot, the new manager will have to work with the youth and who knows players like albrighton, clark, the fonz, bannan etc better than kevin macdonald. im not even sure myself but its realistic if he had a pre season as well it could be better unlike last time

Stuart Pearce would have worked with a few of them. I actually thought he had a decent start at Man City but things went pear-shaped once he started buying players, but that's an experience thing and something you can learn from. He's done really well with the Under 21s and seems a really good man manager. I reckon he gets looked down upon a bit harshly, especially in terms of taking over from Capello.

thats what i would worry about if it was macdonald-his transfers- and he would need a good assistant. cant see it been him anyway after what we did to him last time.

not sure on pearce but he has gained alot more expiernce now

Maybe the manager is already in place to be unveiled on Monday hence why Randy flew back to the States yesterday?

I heard that, well I know the guy who's married to the girl who's mum's friends with the uncle of the woman who made Ancelotti's birthday cake, and apparently when she was delivering the cake she over heard Ancelotti on the phone making plans to fly in to Birmingham on Monday to be unveiled as the new manager.

Don't believe I even mentioned Ancelotti. :lol: I was just saying, whoever it is, it might already be wrapped up.

This ^^^ post just made me smile for the first time today, thanks..

This ^^^ post just made me smile for the first time today, thanks..

Brilliant post. You must have heard the same as me as the person I know was actually there when the cake was delivered because his sisters best friends mum actually used to live next door to CA.

Betfred_SportBetfred Sport

#Villa Big rumour Simon Grayson is talking to Aston Villa

WHAT THE **** ????

i seriously wouldnt mind him. i just read on twitter that his odds have been slashed cuz alot of money has been put on him in leeds. exciting

Don't believe I even mentioned Ancelotti. :lol: I was just saying, whoever it is, it might already be wrapped up.

I know, but the niece of the guy who's who's friends with my mate's wife's mum definitely said it was him.

Its all gone very quiet on the media front in the past few hours, nothing cept for the Grayson link...maybe this is a sign its all done and dusted, just wanting to announce? Im still going for Moyes

WHAT THE **** ????

And I've just seen CA outside my house. You believe everything you read don't you. lol

i know, jerk reacton, lol

why would we be speaking to anyone else, when lerner is out of the country.

moyes deal is more or less done. it can be done over the phone because villa and moyes met last year. so all it takes this year is a phone call and get the I's and T's sorted

anybody else think that if villa dont have any money or alot, the new manager will have to work with the youth and who knows players like albrighton, clark, the fonz, bannan etc better than kevin macdonald. im not even sure myself but its realistic if he had a pre season as well it could be better unlike last time

to be blunt id only expect Albrighton to be a regular starter . Clark maybe also but thats about it.

Make no mistake we need to spend money - we have no goalkeeper , our best player is leaving , our other best player wants out , pretty much need a new defense . The backbone of our side has pretty much gone if we seriously want to be pushing top 6 any time soon we have some spending to do.

We end up with starting 11 of Guzan and kids - we'll be flirting with relegation again.

Good stuff! Boil it down though, and this still looks like sublimated Ancelotti love to me! Ancelotti isn't going to be Villa manager. As he's said, he wants a rest from football for a while. Probably only Sir Hair Dryer doing a Houllier in the next few months and leaving Man Utd suddenly for health reasons could turn Ancelotti's head.

WHAT THE **** ????

And I've just seen CA outside my house. You believe everything you read don't you. lol

i know, jerk reacton, lol

why would we be speaking to anyone else, when lerner is out of the country.

moyes deal is more or less done. it can be done over the phone because villa and moyes met last year. so all it takes this year is a phone call and get the I's and T's sorted

Your getting far too carried away with the Moyes stories as well.

Yes, we are interested in him, but that has never been a secret. Ok, it was leaked on the web by a good ITK that he is our number 1 target; but that was it. Nothing else as it was at a very early stage. But ever since, all the other twitter addicts have got carried away, and ran with the ridiculous rumours that he is currently in talks with us as we speak. VERY PREMATURE. He may well be, but I think it's safe to say that is is 99.9% bullshit....NOT 101@% FACT!!

I don't buy the stories that Moyes is in Barbados.

He's ginger, he'd have burnt to a crisp the second he got off the plane.

The only explanation is Kenwright has locked him up in a cupboard at Goodison until we've found a new manager, and the pictures of him playing golf are elaborate photoshops to cover his ass (did you notice how pale Moyes was in them? Impossible for a ginger to be outside in the sun long enough to play gold and stay that pale!).

WHAT THE **** ????

i seriously wouldnt mind him. i just read on twitter that his odds have been slashed cuz alot of money has been put on him in leeds. exciting

Id take him aswell. Done a great job at leeds. Ex villa boy aswell, which is always good. I dont understand people against managers from the lower leagues. Well, i do understand it but its just so narrow minded.

I think Mantis is spot on. The next Villa manager is already in place just haven't been unveilled because of holiday.

If you look at the bits of information we all know are true. Randy arrived on Monday/Tuesday should of meet Ashley Young on Wednesday maybe the new manager doesn't want Ashley Young and as said he can go meeting never took place (fact). We have been linked with a lot of players this week from various clubs. Why would a player be linked with anyone with no manager in place? What happens if the new manager doesn't want the players etc.

I believe Houllier had a say on who we appointed and we got the first name on that list. If I was a betting man I would put money on Ancelotti. The media if this is the case will end up with egg on thier face.

Not until thursday did Aston Villa Squash rumour by Wigan about RM and not contact was made. Why? he could talk to us dont you think Villa would of contacted RM

Ancelotti agent said he was taking a year off. Why hasn't Carlo made a statement to that effect because it was a smoke screen like all the others.

Some of the tweets are correct and there is something big on the horizon Carlo in as manager massive appointment will shock the footballing world and the press and begin a new era for Aston Villa FC

Some cock on betfred just replied to me...

Betfred_Sport Betfred Sport

@ @mjhall39 Just reporting what I am hearing. Villa have spoken to Simon Grayson !!! Villa are the farcical ones in this, we just price it up!

Cheeky ****. Bottom line is bookmakers reduce odds to protect themselves from one ridiculous rumour; which in turn results in large sums of money going on it (in this case Grayson). More money than sense. And no doubt tomorrow will state in NOTW or SHITMIRROR,DAILYRUBBISH that Grayson is now Number1 target. Filling pages!!! It is all complete and utter bolloxxxxxxx