• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Carlo and I will not any money what so ever because we can't bet on shit like this online from the States but I'd win in my heart.

If not Carlo then Moyes will do just fine. No matter the appointment UTV!

frank-rijkaard_1393838c.jpg

PLEASE!

Randy this is your man!

Signs good players and builds on youth! What more do we need? Get this PL exp out of here. GH had that and it didn't work!

Frankie Rijkaards Claret & Blue army! :flag:

Moyes, we've probably wrote a letter. Remember MM saying about a certain someone coming back off holiday. When is he back?

I'm sure we've written a letter to a lot of managers. If we have sent one to Wigan we must have sent one to Everton. Surely.

Moyes, we've probably wrote a letter. Remember MM saying about a certain someone coming back off holiday. When is he back?

I'm sure we've written a letter to a lot of managers. If we have sent one to Wigan we must have sent one to Everton. Surely.

In the past 9 days ? :D

You know the media (and indeed some Villa supporters) will try to put a cynical or negative spin no matter what we do. In January it was all about Villa have no money. Then we spend 18 million on Darren Bent and it's "desperation". You can't win. All you can do is watch and wait and decide you can either live with the Board's choice and say **** the media and **** what my boss says to me Monday morning.

Or you can slit your wrists and bemoan how humiliated we were and how far we've fallen (from what exactly?)

10/10 totally agree.

We will get a manager and it will be a top manager who is the best possible candidate, who will not walk with 5 days left, who has no health problems, who does not have hissy fits. We will get somebody loyal but somebody who has all the attributes needed.

Sorry if this was already sent today...

shaunteale Shaun Teale

@ @TheVillans no the name I was given is still possible but still in charge at Pl club, I add again this is only what I was told

David Moyes ??????

It would seem so. Unless it's wonky nose Bruce, or Owen Coyle. lol. Jokes!!

That's where I am. We have a list of managers, some with clubs, and we're asking permission to speak with them. I'd be amazed if we're not trying to get permission to speak with Moyes. We only ever found out about Martinez because of their chairman harping on about villa doing things properly. Shame he didn't reciprocate.

Sorry if this was already sent today...

shaunteale Shaun Teale

@ @TheVillans no the name I was given is still possible but still in charge at Pl club, I add again this is only what I was told

David Moyes ??????

Wenger?? Now that would cause this board and others to meltdown.

I hear us singing this come August.

Yes I saw his face, now I'm a believer

Not a trace of doubt in my mind

Said I'm a believer, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

(I'm a believer)

(I'm a believer)

Thank You Mr Lerner you made the right choice.