• Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Ancelotti? You never know!! :P

Anyway, I voted for Moyes.

Well I did think of leaving him in there, but I think we know he'd romp it, so I left him out, just to see how it differs, think of it as AVAV ;-)

Fair enough, but what does AVAV mean?

Aston Villa Alternative Vote

timed this well i have voted for moyed but does anyone know the reason why there are a few people on twitter now saying, 'dont count moyes out yet', 'moyes on AVFC shortlist' etc

anyone else heard anything

Is there a reason why we haven't been linked to Quique Sanchez Flores and Louis van Gaal. Are the board that limited in vision?

I'm not sure whether you are joking or not but we have been liked with Sanchez Flores..

Where? It can't be that strong seeing as he's 200/1 on betfair.

Is there a reason why we haven't been linked to Quique Sanchez Flores and Louis van Gaal. Are the board that limited in vision?

I'm not sure whether you are joking or not but we have been liked with Sanchez Flores..

Indeed. I couldn't care less who we were linked with. It's who we actually get that matters.

Where? It can't be that strong seeing as he's 200/1 on betfair.

http://tinyurl.com/6hclnbx

Also Guillem Balague twitter :

Quique Sánchez Flores doesnt know anything about Aston Villa. But I have the impression he would like to join a Premier League team soon

Not the strongest of sources I agree.. but it's still out there.

Indeed. I couldn't care less who we were linked with. It's who we actually get that matters.

This.

That's funny cos you seemed to be over excited when we were being strongly linked with Ancelotti.