• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope that Quique Flores is the next manager of Villa... Then you'll see the sister of Miklos Féher on VP.

Orsi Féher :notworthy:

according to the mirror we blanked him... horrific i know...

BOOOOO :x

No Premier League experience because manging Valancia, Benfica and Athletico Madrid and winning trophies just isnt good enough :bang::bang::bang:

I dont think I have ever felt so let down in the 40 years I have been supporting Villa..

All them dark days of HDE, days out whilst in Div 3, the break up of the European Cup winning team, losing GT to the England Job,

I am completely and utterly dumbfounded about how we got to this situation..

If the rumors of Houllier linking Mcleish to this job are true, then I can see Houllier sat in a chair stroking a white cat smiling to himself. The ultimate revenge for letting him go.

Evil genius!

Having said that if Houllier is behind this then maybe we will still sign some of the players he had lined up and Mcleish is happy to sign them.

Thats my one positive and no doubt people will shout me down claiming Houllier shit in the transfer market etc

I would not have picked Alex McLeish in a month of Sundays if I was the owner and I am still not convinced that he will be appointed.

However I accept that RL has the right to appoint whomever he chooses and follow whatever strategy he thinks is best for the future of the club.

I do however DEMAND RL to give us fans an indication of what the clubs short and long term strategies and targets are and the factors taken into account when appointing our new manager whoever that may be.

It is his job to sell the appointment to us!

PS. I am starting to think there will be a double appointment – manager and director of football!! :winkold:

I really hope that Quique Flores is the next manager of Villa... Then you'll see the sister of Miklos Féher on VP.

Orsi Féher :notworthy:

according to the mirror we blanked him... horrific i know...

BOOOOO :x

No Premier League experience because manging Valancia, Benfica and Athletico Madrid and winning trophies just isnt good enough :bang::bang::bang:

Pako Ayestaran was on Premier League before... That could count as a Premier League experience no?

See Mister_Master, this is the shit we need to know about. Less Benfica crapola please, more clunge!

ent_105_Orsi_Feher_photo_small.jpg

:lol:

So we turned Steve mclaren down for an interview and the press knew about before it became official.

We were after Mcleish and the press knew about that before he resigned or it became official.

Martinez had no interest and the press knew about that before it became official.

Laughable all those comments previously about smoke and mirrors and no one knowing anything.

Makes you think about the Benitez turning us down due to lack of funds story. Seems the press knew more than we believed so maybe that was true.