fifa 12

fifa09don

The most annoying thing about Fifa 11, apart from the ridiculous way the computer makes your players slower and weaker at times, is the fact that BIG clubs don't really spend much money and even when they do sign a superstar the AI never puts them in the **** team. Pretty much in my 3rd season as Villa and Chelsea, Man Utd & City still have 10 out of the 11 players in the starting lineup every game. Fifa 11 needs to try and get a bit more like FM when it comes to other clubs/managers transfer plans.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villa are gonna have proper realistic faces in FIFA 12

llvrqdbf.png

dg69eozh.png

v7jynoof.png

We are getting the StarHead treatment.

18 high-end SLR cameras take a picture of the players faces which is transformed into a 3D model of the players face in game.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw that Man City had struck some deal with EA for kit promotion. There's a trailer out with slow motion pans over their shirts (one of them is one of our traitors). Too disgusted to link it though.

If you pre-order it through Gamestop in the USA you get 24 gold packs for Ultimate Team :o

If you buy the special edition over here you get 3 free gold packs a month aswell as some other extras. Dont know how much extra it will be however

Saw that Man City had struck some deal with EA for kit promotion. There's a trailer out with slow motion pans over their shirts (one of them is one of our traitors). Too disgusted to link it though.

I have witnessed the horror you speak of. Truly vomit-inducing. :puke:

• 2 weeks later...

No new stadiums, I've read. Could be BS, but EA hardly tack on anything new in a year where they're not undertaking a core game overhaul; bearing in mind how much work has allegedly gone into the new contact engine, I would be very surprised to see any new content along the lines of stadia/leagues etc.

Â