fifa 12

fifa09don

here we go again with fifa 12. once again it looks quality at first sight will no doubt be an improvement on fifa 11. they have really stepped it up ever since fifa 09/10 in my opinion. but i really like the look of the impact engine always pisses me off when i get fouled and i feel i could have kept running.

here is the E3 presentation of fifa 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG6QMrwu5Qg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imo FIFA 11 is comfortably the best football game ever. Hopefully, FIFA 12 will further improve on it.

Apparently theres a new "mangement engine" where you can bribe officials, and get world cup tournaments organised in places like Quatar, where everyone knows the heat makes it impossible.

I like Fifa 11, and it had surpassed Pro. I hope they tidy up the dodgy commentary... welcome to this cup game! And the random freezing. Other than that, I hope the graphics and sound is brought up to date and the defenders are a bit better and i'm away. Simple minds ey :)

• 2 weeks later...
Looks shit. FIFA 11 was sail on the mayonnaise sea and this looks as though it's FIFA 11 with the addition of you moving slghtly differently after running into someone.

And you will still buy it...

The one thing that pisses me off is their inability to actually put the correct stadiums in. I know that they can't do each one but **** sake if they can put the barcodes ground in then surely they can be arsed to put VP in it?!

Looks shit. FIFA 11 was sail on the mayonnaise sea and this looks as though it's FIFA 11 with the addition of you moving slghtly differently after running into someone.

And you will still buy it...

Depends how much for. I didn't buy last years at full price because it weren't worth it.

New contact engine looks awesome, but Manager Mode needs an overhaul for the zillionth time:

-Player growth broken in FIFA 11 for anyone outside of your starting line-up/on loan.

-Static transfer budgets, regardless of success.

-Can't submit loan bids for non-loan listed players or permanent bids for loan-listed players.

-League "prestige" system in player negotiations is awful (e.g. Ajax can't buy anyone from 2. Bundesliga!).

-Completely redundant "scouting" system.

-Transfer search by nationality is hideous, needs a sub-menu/search box function.

-Selling players; never receive bids for non-listed players, occasionally don't even receive bids for listed players!

-Players positions in edit player are missing (no RW/LW, CM, RWB/LWB, CF, SW).

If they can sort all of that shit out without breaking something that's already fixed (a seemingly massive ask for EA, every year they fix 3 small issues then break something massive that was already working fine) then halle-****-lujah.

Another thing:

-Watch the replay of any incident where a goalkeeper is sent off after the sub 'keeper's been brought on; the 'keeper's wearing an outfield kit.

-Age-range search in transfers doesn't cover all the ages.

New contact engine looks awesome, but Manager Mode needs an overhaul for the zillionth time:

-Player growth broken in FIFA 11 for anyone outside of your starting line-up/on loan.

-Static transfer budgets, regardless of success.

-Can't submit loan bids for non-loan listed players or permanent bids for loan-listed players.

-League "prestige" system in player negotiations is awful (e.g. Ajax can't buy anyone from 2. Bundesliga!).

-Completely redundant "scouting" system.

-Transfer search by nationality is hideous, needs a sub-menu/search box function.

-Selling players; never receive bids for non-listed players, occasionally don't even receive bids for listed players!

-Players positions in edit player are missing (no RW/LW, CM, RWB/LWB, CF, SW).

If they can sort all of that shit out without breaking something that's already fixed (a seemingly massive ask for EA, every year they fix 3 small issues then break something massive that was already working fine) then halle-****-lujah.

A really nice analysis. Not being able to bring through the youth players is really frustrating.

Â